Chapter 4

*Do read the important note at the end*

Maaran pov

I walked through the long hallway with Shalini; she was a bit anxious. I could tell that from the look on her face. Though I didn't know this girl personally but somehow, I felt connected with her. She radiates such positive atmosphere, and her behaviour is something I adore in her the most.

But one thing terrified me, how she's going to handle this adithya . I kept my worries aside as we arrived before adithya's room I asked her to wait in the hallway until I come out. She nodded in return and sat in the recliner beside her.

I opened the door, adithya was sitting in the chair. He was frustrated I could tell that by observing the things that is being wrecked and broken in the floor" Ada pavi antha flower vase 30 thousand rupees da salli salli ah noriki vachirukan pavi payan , aiyooo iva kovathila irukane ippa ponom namma aduthu sudukadu ku dhan povom so apadi vandha valiyavae kelambiduvom "i thought. When I turned around toward the door the devil caught me .

"Maara andha supplies yen innum pogala , ennaku call mela call varudhu yen innum delivery aagalanu " he asked

"At-athu vandhu adithya athu "i stammered in fear

"unmaiya sonna vera mari thituvanae" i murmured

"Maara don't murmur enaa nadathuchu atha sollu"

"Adithya innum supplies ready aagala , it will take at least two to three days to deliver the stocks".

"Unga kitta lam inime nan endha velaiyum kuduka kudathu, you just had one job to do atha kuda olunga panna maatinga". He yelled in anger. " Now get of the room , don't get snared in my sight for the next few hours" He Said.

""Aathadi great escape," i sighed

"Maara nillu , ethuku ippa en room ku vandha " the devil asked with a diabolical grin in his face .

"Adithya unnoda personal assistant meeting iniku nadanthuchu , we have selected a girl called Shalini for that job. She's waiting outside ne ippa pakuriya shall I request her in?"

His pupils became a dark shade one, he banged his hand on the table nearby " maara na ippa yarayum paaka virumbala , assistant dhana i will meet her later avnagala wait panna mudiyathuna cancel her appointment order , now get out of the room ". He roared.

Na sevanenu dhana pona , nee dhanada ennaya enanu ketta, ivanuku pathiyam pudichiruka enna ? I thought. I exited the area swiftly in order to save myself from this psychopathic devil.

Shalini POV

The room which was allocated for me is absolutely comfortable and graceful . there was a long brown wooden table in front of me and the recliner where i'm sitting is remarkably rich made out of some expensive leather I surmise . the lightings were splendid in the room and the decorative which is arranged to my right . I never dreamed my cabin will be this convenient and contemporary, I love this room .

I started to read the files which anna gave to me a moments ago , it was about current share market affairs . this topic is one of my favourite topic to learn and write , so it will take some less time to finish the summary .

I was so preoccupied in the work until a sound of shifting metal pallet which was fitted across my left side interrupted my works. I instantly turned to look what was happening. I gasped in panic , the metal plate which separated my room and my boss room is gone now . Instead a glass door came into notice , I saw how my boss was standing near that glass door .

It is a two-way metal panel , you can use it either as metal panel or a glass panel. The room which felt comfortable moments ago felt uncomfortable now knowing that he can watch me from his room .

He went and sat in his chair; he was directly facing my right view . He was wearing a neat black suit, slicked back hair and a thick beard covered his jaw . His jaw was the definition of a perfect jaw line .his eyes were starry and dark as his soul, but somehow I found beauty in it .

I let out a breath i didn't realize I was holding it for this long. I was observing him that deeply I didn't even knew I was holding it . I quickly turned my head to face my computer . I was embarrassed he was watching me for this whole time while i was lost in his eyes . I should contain myself. He is my boss and i shouldn't be this dreamy about him .

I sighed heavily. a telephone which was placed in the table rang, I wondered who? . I quickly turned on the speaker and said hello. The line was silent i was beyond confused ,when I opened my mouth to say hello again . a voice was heard from that small black telephone.

"Come to my room immediately and bring the file too".

The line went dead again. I knew who it was I quickly turn to see him . he was watching me with his smiley face , it was not a genuine smile instead, it was a devilish one .

I took the black file and stepped right out of my room and went straight to his room .

No perspective (3rd person pov )

Shalini went in the room with pure horror , she couldn't move on from the fact that he yelled at Maaran and she couldn't resist herself from admiring his charms but what she didn't know that the charms she admired moments ago had dark and twisted secrets hidden beneath them .

She kept the file on his table and stood opposite to him .

"Take your seat, Miss. Shalini Krishnan "he Said . she sat in the chair beside her .

"So Shalini welcome to my company"

"Thank you sir "

"your performed so well in the interview , but that doesn't stop me from firing you if needed. So there are 3 rules you need to follow in order to work as a personal assistant for me. 1. You should obey my order there should be no what if's or questioning in it . 2. You're never allowed to come inside my room unless and until i ask you to 3. Keep your distance with me cause i can turn into the bad and meanest person you will ever come across in your life . if you follow these three you can work here if you don't i think you know what the consequences will be" . he told her in a wrathful tone and smirked at her .

Shalini was in the verge of breaking down , she desperately need this job now. Her grandma's pension cannot suffice the family expenses , she needs to pay her educational loan , sara's school fees and soon she's gonna attend college and she wanted to settle in her life .

Conquering all this thoughts she stood up from the chair and exited his room without even uttering a word to him .

                                   *******************************************

I am extremely sorry guys , I had some problem with my laptop so that's why I couldn't upload the story . Will update regularly from today . 

IMPORATANT NOTE : do you guys like the story ? Adithya is a bit dark character but the good side of him will start to come out once shalini and him get along . I wanted to confirm this cause one anonymous person sent a personal message saying that this story is utter rubbish and they didn't like Adithya's character . that devastated me the most , as an budding writer comments like this can hurt them not only me I am speaking for every other writers too. feel free to share your opinion guys :)

Apologizes from my side if you guys find any spelling or grammatical errors . 

Do vote and comment cause that's my boost 

much love, 

Ash