Chapter 17

long time, no see. well, hello loves. 

so shall we start the chapter ?

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Shalini pov

My sleep schedule is getting ruined day by day. Even with my medication, I am not getting much sleep. All blame on Adithya. I slowly fluttered my eyes open and sat on my bed. I checked my time, and I now woke up so late.

I quickly got refreshed and got dressed up in a pink floral gown, which cuts right below my knees. I wore a white and pinked lace sneaker and decided to let my hair down which cascade below my shoulder. I looked out the window to check whether it's raining. Luckily not. The sun blazed down and emitted warm heat, which gave a perfect time to go for shopping.

I locked the door after grabbing my sling bag and checked the door whether it's locked for the second time. I walked down the long hallway and knocked on Meghna's door, quickly she opened and I followed her in.

" so can we go Shalini ?" she asked

"yeah sure" I said as we both walked back from her room. To our surprise Arjun came out from his room and waved at us.

" enga kelambitinga rendu perum ?" he questioned

"where are you both going"

" chumma shopping dhan Arjun, 2 to 3 hours dhan we will be back" Meghna said

"Just shopping, will be back in two to three hours"

" okay, stay safe ladies" he said and walked in to his room

" Shalini, en purse ah marandhuten 5 minutes enga vachenu theriyala I will be back" she said and hurried back to her room. I just laughed at her maniac reactions and stood beside the wall.

(Shalini I think I forgot my purse, five mutes I will be back)

" Shalini" Arjun called, I thought he left to his room, I turned and saw him standing behind me.

" yeah" I said

" Shalini, maaran apram Adithya rendu perum inga illa and I don't think they will be back by evening. So here is my number ethvathu prechana or you need any help just ring me okay va ?" he said and handed his visiting card to me. I nodded and kept in my bag.

(Shalini both maara and Adithya are not here, so if there is any problem call me"

" thanks ar-" I didn't know how to address him, cause this is the first time he is talking to me.

" Arjun ne kupidu Shalini , no problem" he said with a smile

(call me Arjun)

" thanks Arjun"

" have a lovely day Shalini " he said and left to his room.

Soon Meghna came, and we went out of the hotel. Do Meghna know about what Adithya, Arjun and Maaran anna doing? Does she know about their crime activities? I don't think she would have known. If so, she would have at least talked about it to me or would have given a slight hint about them. Interrupting my thoughts, our car pulled up, and we went and sat inside it. The weather was awesome, not too moody, not too sunny, it was a dazzling haze.

We were continuously shopping for straight 2 hours. This place is exceptional, with loads of sweets and spices lining at the end. They put a variety of dresses and exotic things up in the show. After a lot of driving, halting, and walking, we finished our shopping.