Chapter 13

I've never been this scared before
Feelings I just can't ignore
Don't know if I should fight or fly
But I don't mind,
cause boy you got me;        tripping, falling without safety net 

Shalini pov:

Morning

Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Homesickness already starts to hit me like a brick. I packed all my essentials and stuffs I will need for a month. Somehow i managed to convince Patti and Sara about this trip, they were still angry at the management about announcing it so late. I don't know who will be coming to this business trip; I talked to Varun, but he too doesn't have any clue so I assume he is not coming. I have been trying to call Meghna for the last few hours but it always ends up in her voice mail.

" sis ellathaiyum pack panitiya?" Sara asked

(did you packed everything?)

" yeah, paniten sara"

(Yes, I did Sara)

" akka ennaya paren , en nee ivalo tension ah iruka? Unnaya na indha mari pathathe illa. Any problem?" she questioned

(Sister look at me why are you so sad, I have never seen you like this)

" onnum illa sara , one month ungala vittu na thaniya irupen , already i am getting those missing feelings" i lied staright to her face

(Nothing much, I don't know if I could handle this 1 month without you guys).

" nee poi solrenu ennaku nalla theriyum, but I won't ask you the reason cause I believe you ne entha decisions eduthalum correct ah dhan irukum. Don't worry about us , unnaku eppa enkitta solanumnu thonudhu , you can tell me that time . so now cheer up my young lady".

( I know you're lying, but I won't ask you why, everything you is right for us. You can tell me whenever you feel like opening up.)

I hugged her tightly, when did she grow up? Time flies so fast. "love you so much akka" she said. "Love you too Sara" I replied

We pulled away from our everlasting lovely hug and went downstairs.

Flash news: 52 years old Amith Varkey, the proud owner of City bank has allegedly committed suicide in his house located in Chennai. Police claims that he shot himself in his head with his authorized licensed gun. Family members of Amith say's that he faced financial problems. Did he kill himself due to financial problem or any other suspecting speculations? Stay tuned with us to know more.

And the flash news ends. Soon the soap opera ads pop op. It was the same man I saw yesterday; it was the same house , everything is same except his death. He didn't commit suicide. Adithya killed him. Wow, a big wig can cover up his murder too. Fucking great. I was so immense in my thoughts that i forgot i was in the living hall and my sister was standing next to me.

"do you know him, sissy?" Sara questioned.

" um... no" I said. , I was unsure whether to say it to her or not but i decided the best not to tell anyone.

"fine then," she replied , I gasped. she believed me, thank lord.

***********

Time went by , it's already 5:10pm, the cab will be here in 20 minutes .

I don't want to leave my family but I have to have to in order to save them, I bought down my suitcase and my hand luggage and kept in the settee. Patti was moving here and there, I stopped her.

" patti enna aachu en ippadi ingeyum angaiyum poringa?"

(Grandmother, why are you rushing here and there)