1. ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ

ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ

ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ

L/n Y/n. A typical kid who just want nothing but peace. Just a depressed one and a loner too.

Who would want to be friends with a kid who's always been bullied? Of course no one since they are too scared that they will also get involved with a nobody kid.

She was a freak. Was always called one because she's the daughter of crazy couple. Her parents was a psychopath. A murderer to be fair. They didn't want to approach y/n since they always think that they might end up like her brother too.

The brother she cared deeply once and loved so much. But that didn't last forever because of their parents.

Y/n admired her brother. She looked up to him. He was her father figure, a mother figure, and a brother figure. Both of them loved each other and only cared for the two. Their bond was unbreakable...

But who would know that bond would disappear someday?

One day, y/n was walking home after school.

"Brother said he will come get me today and promise me to buy ice cream" Little y/n said. "Brother is a liar." Little y/n pouts.

Little y/n arrived at her house and immediately went upstairs to avoid meeting her parents.

"Where is brother?..."

BANG!!

"W-what? What was that?" She asked while her little body was shaking. Curiosity killed her and followed the lound sound downstairs just to see her brother laying on the ground.

Shocked.

Horror.

Fear.

She felt thousands of emotions swirling around her body. She didn't know what to think first. Anger? Fear? Sadness?

Her brother was laying on the ground, blood on his chest.

Little y/n screamed. "B-brother?!" She kneeled next to his body

"Y-y/n?..." Her brother said with a crack voice.

"B-brother! don't speak!"

"Y-y/n..." Her brother continued to speak. "I'm sorry..."

"F-for what?" Her eyes starting to form tears. She knew what was going to happened next. But she wished she didn't want that to happened.

"I-im sorry i couldn't come get you..."

"N-no! It's okay! And s-stop speaking! more blood will come out!" She yelled.

"I promised that i would buy you ice cream but i couldn't... I'm sorry Y/n, but this will be the last time..." Tears coming out on his eyes.

This was the reality. A cruel reality. Both of them didn't want to accept it that this was really happening. Both of them were scared for each other. One has to go and leave their loved one behind. And one has to stay behind and watch their loved one go.