4. ᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ.

ᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ

ᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ

"W-wait... A-are you sure he's an Uchiha?" Hashirama clenched his fist.

He didn't want to believe it. His friend was an Uchiha? His family's enemy. His eyes then widened in realization.

T-then what about y/n?

"Yes... If he finds out that you're a Senju, he'll pretend to let his guard down to steal Intel on us. Do not trust him." Butsuma stated.

"No, he's not like that..." Hashirama gritted his teeth.

"You'd trust the clan who killed your younger brother?" Butsuma angrily asked. "You have no idea what he's thinking inside his gut! If he tricks you, you'll be putting the entire Senju Clan at risk."

Hashirama's eyes widened. "That's not..."

"Just in case, Tobirama and I will come along. Understood?" He glared at Hashirama when he didn't get a response. "Answer me!"

"Yes." Hashirama then stand up and left the room.

Y/n... Madara...

Y/n was sitting on a branch while leaning on the tree. Not far away from her two friends who we're skipping rocks on the lake as usual but they we're acting different this time.

There's two on the other side of Hashirama. Y/n looked at the tree behind Hashirama. Muste be his father and Tobirama. Y/n looked away from Hashirama and looked at the tree behind Madara.

And two on the other side of Madara as well. His father and Izuna. Y/n identified. Guess this is where I will be stepping.

The two boys looked at their rocks after they exchanged rocks making their eyes widened.

Madara spoke first. "Hashirama... Sorry. I can't stay today." He turned around. "I just remembered something I have to do."

Hashirama swear dropped and he sheepishly smiled. "O-oh yeah? I'm going to head home then."

RUN

TRAP, SCRAM

What it was written on the rocks.

Both of them immediately jumped fast. But before they could completely run away. The people who went with them already passed them and faced each other.

"Seems like we're both on the same page. Butsuma Senju." Tajima Uchiha, Madara's father, smirked.

"And Tobirama, I believe." Izuna continued.

"Indeed, Tajima Uchiha." Butsuma narrowed his eyes.

"And Izuna, right?" Tobirama continued.

The four of them glared each other for the past minutes before they all ran to charge at each other. Before both of them could make a move a girl appeared between them, making the Uchiha and Senju's eyes widened and quickly backed away before they could even charge at each other.