6. ʙᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ.

"How is she?" Madara asks as he settled onto the smooth, freshly-cut logs, the crackling flames of the firewood danced before me, casting a warm glow that enveloped his senses.

Hashirama gazed at the peaceful countenance of Y/n, who lay sleeping on his lap, wrapped in a blanket for warmth. Her tear-stained cheeks were tenderly wiped by him as he whispered her name.

"I want to protect you Y/n..."

Dream...

The swords clashed as Hashirama and Y/n faced off. With a smirk, Y/n spun in the air and landed a kick on Hashirama's side, but he quickly blocked it with his arms.

As Y/n turned around, she was met with the sight of Madara wielding a sword. But before he could strike, she sprang into action, leaping into the air and delivering a swift kick that sent Hashirama and Madara flying.

Madara and Hashirama gracefully glide into the earth, catching Y/n's attention. With a sassy hand-on-hip pose, she challenges them to showcase their powers. "Come on, boys, impress me." she taunts with a smirk.

Madara's brows furrowed and he gasped for air. "Hey, we're just here to talk to you! Why the sudden urge to brawl?!"

"That's right, y/n!" exclaimed Hashirama, pumping his fist in the air. "We're friends, after all! Let's sit down and have a calm conversation."

Y/n's eyes widen in disbelief. "A peaceful chat with a foe? You must be joking. Do you not realize who you're addressing?"

"Listen, let's talk this out," Madara said, his sword at the ready. "We can find a solution if we stay calm."

Y/n fixed a piercing gaze upon him, then swiftly drew her sword from its scabbard on her back and engaged in combat with the ninja who had emerged from the forest.

The mysterious ninja let out an irritated click of his tongue and tightened his grip on his sword, ready to push y/n aside. "You bitch!" he growled.

Hashirama and Madara were surprised by the unidentified ninja's actions towards y/n. They promptly rose to their feet and firmly requested the individual to cease their actions by shouting, "STOP!"

Y/n's eyes locked onto the mysterious ninja, her gaze icy and unyielding. "It appears that your efforts to kill me have been unsuccessful. More training for you." With a flick of her wrist, a fierce blaze erupted from her hand, sending the ninja flying.

The ninja was hurled onto a tree, causing it to shatter. He suffered severe burns and groaned in agony. As he opened his eyes, he saw y/n with a chilling gaze and a dragon shadow looming behind her.

She's the monster...

"You got a death wish man?" Madara bellowed, his eyes blazing with fury. "Did you honestly think you could lay a finger on her?" He spat, seething with anger.

"Easy there, Madara," Hashirama's voice was gentle at first, but quickly turned icy when he looked at the ninja. "If you're looking for trouble, let's settle it. But leave y/n out of your foolishness."

The ninja's heart raced as he faced the deadly glare. With a fierce determination, he balled his fists and growled, "Shut your trap! That bitch is a monster and deserves to die!" He bellowed with rage.

Madara gave the unknown ninja a stern look and was displeased with their words. He approached them while dragging his sword and asked, "Do you truly desire death?" in a chilly tone.

"SHUT UP!" He bellowed, his frustration boiling over. With a swift motion, he puckered his lips around his fingers and let out a piercing whistle.

"What the...?"