3. ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

A few weeks had passed and the three still hang out each other despite not knowing each other's last names. They spar, had fun, and even talked about the future they dreamed of.

Y/n was walking while carrying two cups made of bamboo while heading to her new two friends who were sparring. Y/n spotted the two sitting on top of a rock. "They are on a break..."

Y/n jumped on the big rock where was the two sitting. "Here." Y/n handed them the cups.

"Y/n! Thanks!" Hashirama smiled at Y/n.

"Thanks." Madara smiled.

"Now we're all here, let's talk." Y/n sat next to them. "Talk about what?"

"How do we change things concretely? We've got to have a vision for the future."

Madara crossed his arms. "The first steps for us to not give up on our ideals and to get a lot stronger. Weak pups barking won't change anything."

"Right. If we master all sorts of jutsu and get stronger, the adult won't be able to ignore our words anymore." Hashirama said.

Madara stand up before speaking. "We gotta master many jutsu and cover any weaknesses." He jumped down on the ground and looked back at Hashirama. "Well, I am stronger than most adults around me already."

"No kidding? I'm impressed." Hashirama smirked.

"What about you Y/n? How strong are you now?" Madara asked in curiosity looking back at her. Hashirama's eyes we're now focus on Y/n, full of curiosity as well.

"That's right! You haven't shown us any of your abilities yet. Just how strong you are?!"

"Well..." Y/n rubbed her chin thinking on how would she explain it to them. "How should I explain this?... I gotta say." Y/n looked at Hashirama before smiling. "I'm more stronger than all of my clan members."

Both of their eyes widened in surprised. "Really?! Can you show us?!" Hashirama asked in excitement.

"Well..."

I don't really know if it's a good idea but I guess I will give them a show... Y/n thought with a sigh.

"Fine."

Hashirama's eyes sparkle in excitement. "Yey! I can't wait to see how strong you are!"

Madara crossed his arms and smirked. "Let's just see how strong you are."

Y/n jumped down on the ground and face the forest. Y/n raised her hand as the boys raised their eyebrow in confusion.

She flick her wrist in a blink of an eye making lot of tree's cut down on the forest. This made Madara and Hashirama eyes widened in surprised once again.