2. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

A few years later since y/n was reincarnated in the universe of Naruto. She's now currently a 11 years old.

"I'm not really doing anything right?" Y/n sighed laying on the cold wooden floor.

"Y/n? Can you come here?" A woman shouted in the living room.

"What is it?" She stand up on the wooden floor and walks inside the house.

'What does she want this time?...'

"What is it mom?" Y/n asked looking at her mother.

"Well you know us L/n clan one of the strongest clan right?" Her mother asked.

'A disgusting one.'

"Yes, you already told me about that a thousand time."

Y/n's mother sweat dropped. "I think it's about time." Y/n's mother said.

"About time for what?" Y/n tilt her head with a confused face.

"You did trained enough so i think you can go." Her mother said.

"Go where exactly?"

"Outside. You can go outside now." Y/n's mother said.

Her eyes widened. 'Finally! I've been waiting for this!'

"B-but I'm not forcing you or anything! I-its okay if you refuse..." She said with a scared voice.

"No! I'd love to go!" Y/n yelled causing her mother to sigh in a relief.

"Finally... I don't have to suffer with your presence here anymore..." Y/n's mother mumbles.

'I can literally hear you.'

"Then if that's so, why don't you go pack your things and you can leave whenever you want." Her mother said with a smile.

"Sure. I'm leaving tomorrow."

'I have been waiting this forever!'

"Make sure you eat three times a day alright?" Y/n's mother said with a sickening voice.

"I will." Y/n smiled.

'Can she stop acting like she cared? It's making me sick. I want to leave already.'

"She has to go, M/n." Y/n's father said with a stern face.

"O-oh. Right." She retracted her hands from y/n. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Y/n only gave them a smile and turned her back. "I'm leaving." She waved.

"B-be safe!"

"Sure sure..." She mumbled.

"So what am i supposed to do now? They basically kicked me out." Y/n said with an annoyed voice. She just sighs in annoyance. "Guess I'm going to look around this shitty place."