5. ᴡᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

ᴡᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

ᴡᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

It's been years since y/n declared war and the war still happening. Madara, Hashirama and Y/n we're all grown up now.

The ultimate test of survival for ninjas, battling it out against their own kind. Only the strongest will emerge victorious and live to fight another day.

She'll stop at nothing to protect those she loves, even if it means becoming the bad guy. This girl is a force to be reckoned with.

It was a disaster. Ninja's we're fighting each other. All of them we're from the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan. The two young children was desperate on saving their friend.

Y/n chuckled and looked both at her friends. Her other hand was holding a sword clashing with Hashirama's sword and on her other hand was a dagger clashing with Madara's sword.

"Show me what you got you two." Y/n smirked.

Hashirama gritted his teeth. "I don't want to fight you, y/n!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh, but I want to?"

"Why are you doing this y/n?!" Madara strengthened his gripped at his sword and managed to pushed y/n away from them.

Y/n slide on the ground and jumped away from them. "I'm a villain right? It's my job as a villain to fight you guys."

"But why did you declare a war?!"

Y/n didn't say anything but only smiled at them. "You will understand soon..." She whispered under her breath.

I'll go to any lengths to protect you, even if it means being labeled a villain. Your safety is my top priority, and I'll do whatever it takes to ensure it.

Hashirama's eyes widened and gripped his sword. "Why..." He couldn't understand why. They have only known for not too long but why is something that telling him that he should save her?

Though our time together may be brief, I feel a strong desire to protect you. Let me be there for you, and help you through whatever struggles you may face.

Y/n kneeled next on the lake and placed down her sword on the ground next to her. She washed her hands and splashed the water on her face. The water dripping down to her face as she watches her reflection on the water.

"You look so horrible now, y/n." She said in a tired voice.

It's heartbreaking to see a once joyful child become so downcast. What happened to cause such a shift in their demeanor?

Her ears suddenly perked up when she heard rustling coming from behind her. She quickly grabbed the sword next to her and immediately stood up.

"Come out." She said in a cold voice.