Believe

A man looked at his reflection in the rearview mirror of his car, checking a bit of his hairdo, his outfit, even the smell of his breath. He exhaled, trying to calm his nervousness before walking into the house.

No, of course that man, Chan, wasn't in the way to take someone's daughter.

Chan knocked on the door slowly, waiting for someone to open it. Even if it wasn't the person he was looking for, he still had to behave well.

"Excuse me, Y/n. It's me."

Chan smiled in relief when it was you who opened the door. Seeing you having a little trouble carrying flowers and letters in your hands made him giggle and immediately rushed to help you.

"Where did your parents go?"

"They're on vacation abroad, with my sister."

"You're not going with them?"

"If I go, there's no one to look after this house. I also can't leave the cafe."

Chan's mood immediately changed after hearing your last words. His expression turned slightly gloomy as his hands clenched into fists. He just still didn't understand, why did you have to be treated like this?

You, who noticed the change in Chan's facial expression, immediately touched his right cheek. You caressed it slowly, making him look at your face.

"Feel better ?"

Chan smiled, realising that you imitated his way to reach your heart in front of the cafe that day. He immediately touched your hand that was still on his cheek. He closed his eyes, as if to tell that he was asking you to keep doing it.

"Not yet, please don't stop-"

"You were smiling earlier, don't lie. Come on, when are we going to leave if we're still here?"

You immediately pulled your hand away, then left Chan in front of the door who was still laughing loudly. Did you think that he didn't see your flushed face?

Chan immediately ran after you, trying to keep up with your footsteps, "These are dandelions, right? What does it mean ?"

"Googling is free"

"I want you to explain it yourself!" Chan complained wryly, making you chuckle from the satisfaction of making him upset.

"It means never give up, even though many people are trying to get rid of you."

Chan nodded, reminding him of his struggles to debut. He remembered very well how hard the competition between trainees was and no doubt, everyone would be happy if one by one of their rivals were gone. Even when they debuted, more and more people wanted to bring one another down.

But his family, his dad and mum, all the members supported him not to give up. All of them gave a love that made Chan continue to rise even though it was a difficult time.

"Let's get started, Chan. I put the letters, you put the flowers."

Chan nodded, then helped you to do your morning routine. You passed from house to house, occasionally greeting some people in front of the house. Yes, Chan once asked you to walk with him for a whole day.

And you didn't even understand why you agreed.

"Hello, Y/n. Today is a dandelion flower, right? Thank you darling. You always make my mornings better."

An old woman who was watering her yard greeted you while you were giving her flowers. He was one of your neighbours who often received flowers and beautiful messages from you.