Gone

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Here's your Americano, Miss. Enjoy."

You gave the barista a short nod. You held the hot coffee cup with both of your frozen hands. You didn't know why it was so cold today. It seemed that the seasons had started to change.

You walked to the waiting chair, sat comfortably and opened your notebook again. Your pen was scratching there, writing a few sentences with a smile that felt bland. You pinned a flower on that page then closed it tightly.

The Americano you sipped was not as good as yours, you could guarantee that. You didn't know how you finally had confidence in your ability as a barista.

You didn't know what your heart meant.

Your ability to make an Americano?

Or met someone because of an Americano ?

You shook your head, trying to get rid of the person in your mind. Because the moment your foot stepped toward that gate, you were determined to never make an Americano again.

"Flight number SKZ325 to *** will be boarding soon."

The sound of an announcement that came from nowhere made you immediately get ready. Your left hand held your suitcase, your right hand held the Americano and ticket between your fingers. Didn't forget the sling bag on your shoulder. Of course, carrying this stuff alone was a bit difficult, especially if you didn't want your Americano to spill.

"Y/N !"

Unfortunately, your Americano ended up spilling.

You squatted a little, a few seconds lamenting the coffee you just bought. Didn't Hyunjin remember how expensive coffee is at the airport?

Wait- why was Hyunjin there?

"H-hyunjin? What are you doing here ?"

Hyunjin ran towards you breathlessly. His coat was a mess, the same as his hair which his fans always glorified. In his heart, Hyunjin breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't expect to experience a scene like a romantic movie in his real life. Because just a little late, you would pass through the gate.

And he would never see you again.

"What's wrong with you, Y/n? Why is your number inactive? And where are you going?"

You lowered your face, not expecting Hyunjin to find you after everything you did so that no one knew about your departure. Maybe this was the power of people with money, any information would be easier to get.

"Oh, yes. I've changed my number. And I'll, uhm, move into a new home again, maybe, I hope so. I don't even know what home looks like."

Your voice was slowly getting smaller, but he could hear it clearly, very clearly.

But somehow Hyunjin didn't intend to respond to your words. He just looked at you with a sad expression and his mouth slightly opened, as if he wanted to say something.

"Are you sure about your desicion, Y/n? Are you sure you want to leave Chan hyung?"

"I'm sure, Hyunjin. I have to go. After all, it was Chan who left me first,

left us."

Yes, this time Hyunjin really couldn't answer you anymore. What you were saying wasn't wrong, because Chan had messed things up.

Chan who had opened the door for a stranger to enter his home with you.

He let the stranger stay,