The Wedding

[ 18++ Warning ! : contains slight smut]

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Congratulations, Chan hyung, Y/n !"

"Thanks guys, enjoy the food and drinks."

"Of course, hyung! We'll flatten this place so the other guests don't get any- AAAAH"

The members ran away when Chan almost took off his shoe and threw it at them. You just laughed, they were so funny.

Today was your wedding with Chan. After the wedding ceremony you had gone through in a church, you had a simple party at Grandpa John's restaurant with some decorations. All the seats were even on the sand, making this semi-outdoor party more enjoyable.

Chan and you only wore simple clothes. Chan wore a white shirt with an informal suit, knee-length pants and a pair of sneakers. While you wore a white mini dress and let your hair down. You also had a flower crown on your head that made you look more beautiful.

"Y/n, look, my former CEO and staffs just came," Chan said when he saw his former co-workers from his old agency just arrived there. He didn't expect them to come, considering they were very busy even after Stray Kids left the agency, "Let's welcome them-"

"U-uh, Chris, I need to go to the toilet."

"Ah, okay baby, I will accompany you."

"No, you better welcome them. I'll catch up with you soon, I won't be long."

Chan nodded then let go of your hand. You immediately ran to the toilet in the restaurant.

Yes, you had to run, before Chan realised it.

As you got to the toilet, blood was flowing from your nose again. You immediately washed your nose until the blood stopped flowing. A sigh escaped your mouth, relieved that your nosebleed had stopped quickly enough. But when you looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked so pale.

Slowly, you walked out of the toilet. You walked to the place where your bag was placed and took a lipstick. You immediately painted it on your lips so he didn't suspect anything from your pale face.

"Y/n, are you okay?"

Someone's voice startled you, making you drop your lipstick and look at the person. You scowled, slightly annoyed with this man who seemed like to show up out of nowhere.

"Hyunjin, can you stop startling me every single time? My stuffs always fall every time you do it!"

Hyunjin giggled, then looked down and picked up your fallen lipstick.

"Don't push yourself if you're sick. Tell Chan and get some rest. I saw you had a nosebleed earlier."

He gave you his lipstick, you received it then put it back in your bag. You sighed, Hyunjin always failed your plan to keep everything alone.

"Hyunjin, I beg you. Don't say anything to Chan. I do have frequent nosebleeds, especially when I'm tired. This is normal for me, okay? This is not a big deal. Please, I don't want to make him worry too much and-"

"Y/n, baby, are you done? Can you come here for a moment?"

Without waiting for Hyunjin's answer, you immediately ran back to Chan who just called you from a distance. Hyunjin then shook his head slowly, answered your wish after you left.

He took out his phone, typed something then put it back in his pocket, "You asked me for your last wish at the agency, Y/n. So I will not grant this one."