XVI

The vampire domain reeked of dry blood and alcohol, Suho spoke gently, yet his tone raspy. "...Why didn't you come when we made an appearance back at the club? It was like a feast in there." Suho chuckled, Hyunjin's eyes showed a sign of hatred and sickness. "I don't want to participate in it no longer, Suho." Hyunjin hissed, Suho looked up at him, raising a brow. "Mm, well I also found out you had a change of heart, is that right?" Suho asked, to which Hyunjin nodded. "Well, you know how forbidden it is for vampires to fall for mortals right?" Suho questioned, shooting Hyunjin a tempted glare. "I do know that, but you make it sound like it's such a huge deal.." Hyunjin hissed. "It is a huge deal, Hyunjin." Suho began, standing up to grab a small tube from his drawer, to which was filled to the brim with blood.

"The blood of a mortal is succulent...it's precious, fragile." Suho rasped, giving Hyunjin a look before placing the tube back. "It's funny, how all you think about is that mortal..how it would be wonderful to live an actual life with him. Yet that is why it's impossible...you're immortal and he is..well he isn't, would you really wanna risk watching him die?" Suho asked, keeping his eyes on Hyunjin who's looked up to glare at him. "Which is why I wish to get rid of this life, to be mortal again." Hyunjin stated softly. Suho suddenly slammed his hand on the table, catching Hyunjin by surprise.

"You are not going to change the way your life is." Suho growled. "Its fine just the way it is, and luckily for you...you no longer wish to be with that mortal since you believe you are hurting him with your life..which you are." Suho said smirking, and spinning in his chair. "If you never encountered him and never got involved in his life, we wouldn't have strived to hurt him." Suho declared, Hyunjin's nose flared just hearing those words. "I couldn't control myself." he hissed through gritted teeth. "I found myself falling for him the more I was around him." Hyunjin stared at Suho, once again hatred clouding his eyes. "You can't keep controlling my life like this. It's what I want now, it's not what you want anymore, Suho." Hyunjin spoke, Suho smirked hearing his words. "Well then we have no choice but to hold you here, correct?" Suho asked. Hyunjin stood up quickly. "You will not hold me here, Suho! I want my life back! I want to have a normal life and to be in love with Felix, I want to be with him and build a family, I want to wake up to him every single morning, god damn it Suho, I want to marry him one day!" Hyunjin was outraged.

"I only want him." Hyunjin hissed. "You've already committed a sin with him, isn't that enough?" Suho growled. "We were both intoxicated...we couldn't control ourselves, damn you Suho, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, I'd do it again." Hyunjin hissed, glaring at Suho with his blood boiling. "I do not care..I didn't ask for detail or whether you liked it, I'm saying that our duty is to take the blood of the mortals so we can live for many more centuries." Suho explained. "So we're segregating mortals and vampires...that doesn't sound right." Hyunjin said, glancing at the drawer which contained the viles of blood. "I never wanted this life, you manipulated me into thinking it was a perfect life that we would live forever, but don't you get it? I may be living longer, but my heart is dying for him." Hyunjin softened, looking down. "I would do anything for him, and if it means killing you all to protect him, so be it." Hyunjin's eyes soon darted to the entryway where Chanyeol walked in with Baekhyun beside him.

"We're trying our best to track him down, but the device is still malfunctioning.." Chanyeol spoke before looking at Hyunjin with a glare. "I hope you know you betrayed us." Chanyeol stated, whereas Hyunjin smirked, "It was intentional." He remarked. "Oh really? Well it won't be intentional anymore after we capture those mortals including yours." Baekhyun sneered. "If any of you lay a damn h-" Suho interrupted Hyunjin, scoffing. "Remember...you can't leave. We're holding you here. There is no 'if', we will put our hands on him," Suho stood up from his chair, walking around menacingly. "we will hold him here as well, we will torture him in front of you until he doesn't even twitch." Suho smirked. "Then we'll drain him of his blood...take it for ourselves..then you'll have no reason to live another life." Suho smirked once again, turning his gaze to Hyunjin to which he noticed his blood boiling.