XIV

Hyunjin turned the corner as he noticed the name of the club where he stood. Hyunjin walked inside. The sound the music rang in his ears as he inhaled deeply. Hyunjin cussed softly as he walked around, the scent of blood all around him filled his nose.

Hyunjin couldn't help himself at this point and wanted to get himself a fast hook up so he could take care of his craving for the blood around him. It didn't take Hyunjin to long to find a hook up as it also didn't take that long for Hyunjin to get wasted out of his new hook up.

This hook up brought Hyunjin upstairs and Hyunjin followed his eyes on her neck. Hyunjin smirked still highly wasted. People would have thought that alcohol wouldn't affect a vampire but of course Hyunjin wasn't your average vampire.

Once the door closed Hyunjin was quick with pinning his victim to the wall as his victim laughed but he just smirked as he fangs made their reveal the victim was confused but as soon as they felt a sharp pain in their neck they let out a scream that could practically be heard.

Afterwards Hyunjin's actions were quick as he hopped out the nearest window and landed as he ran off. Hyunjin wiped his mouth as he examined the blood a smirk on his face but it was a shock when he ran into Felix again, turns out Felix was looking for Hyunjin since he missed him way to much and felt bad for making him leave.

Felix's eyes widened as he froze looking at the blood that was on Hyunjin's hand and mouth. Hyunjin sneered. "God damn it, of course you had to run into me." Hyunjin hissed. "Hy-Hyunjin?" Felix asked. Felix backed away but Hyunjin took more steps ahead. Hyunjin took a grip on Felix's shoulder's. "This may hurt." Hyunjin said.

———————————————————————

Hyunjin opened his eyes in a cold sweat. "What the fuck?" He asked himself softly. Hyunjin looked besides him and noticed Felix was there curled up like a little kitten. Hyunjin shook Felix. The younger woke up and rubbed his eyes whining. "Yes?" Felix asked. "I was just checking to see if you were okay." Hyunjin said. Felix looked at Hyunjin and nodded. "Can I go back to sleep again? Im tiredddd." Felix whined.

Hyunjin looked at Felix and laughed warmly. "It's 10:00 AM we should we up by now." Hyunjin said. "But I'm sleepyyyy." Felix whined. "Come on sleepy head get up." Hyunjin said as he was already up. Felix made grabby hands like a toddler, it was quite adorable and Hyunjin scoffed, chuckling softly, the older picked up Felix as Felix's arms dangled from Hyunjin's shoulders, Felix fell asleep again with his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Felix what should I make to eat?" After there was nothing Hyunjin was confused and placed the younger down. Hyunjin then noticed, Felix passed out. Hyunjin laughed shaking his head, but he couldn't help but frown for he remembered his vision vividly.

Hyunjin looked at Felix and Felix was still sleeping. Hyunjin huffed slightly and he bit his lip as he look at Felix once again and he decided to sit on the counter. The older then couldn't help himself as he laid on the other side of the couch. Hyunjin watched Felix, trying not to be creepy but he couldn't help himself yet again to admire him.

Hyunjin picked up Felix carefully Hyunjin brought him upstairs and placed him down in the bed. Hyunjin walked downstairs greeted by a knock. Hyunjin looked through the peep hole and it was Jeongin. Hyunjin opened the door.

"Oh Hi Felix's boyfriend, where's Felix?" Jeongin asked. Hearing boyfriend made Hyunjin's head spin. "Oh he's asleep upstairs." Hyunjin noted. "Oh I wanted to know if he could hang out with us for a bit unless you wanna come as well." Jeongin said.

Hyunjin shook his head. "Oh I'm good Jeongin." Hyunjin said. "No your coming." Felix's voice was heard as the younger walked down the stairs. Hyunjin sighed, he couldn't even argue with Felix at this point. "Where are we going?" Felix asked. "Well first before I tell you anything get dressed." Jeongin said as Felix groaned but obeyed going upstairs to change.

Hyunjin's breath was shaky when his vision kept invading his mind. "You alright?" Jeongin asked, Hyunjin hid his pain with a nod. Felix came back downstairs greeting Jeongin again as he soon asked. "Where are we going?" Jeongin rolled his eyes and huffed. "You wanna know where?" He asked Felix nodded.

"Well you may need a 'date' for this one." Jeongin smirked, Hyunjin suddenly perked up, Felix's eyes widened the the two exchanged glances before looking back at Jeongin. "So will you to be the couple or what?"