VIII

"Skirts?" Hyunjin asked. "Skirts what kind of males wear skirts?" Felix asked. Hyunjin leaned near the younger's ear. "Cute ones do." He hissed.

Felix shivered slightly after that. "Wait seriously?" Felix asked. "You've never worn a skirt before?" Hyunjin asked. "No have you?" Felix asked. "I'm not cute Felix I'm the definition of hot." Hyunjin said. "So no, Im not the type who'd be really proper wearing skirts." Hyunjin said. "You could look really cute in them." Felix said. "No, you could though, I think you can pull it off." Hyunjin said.

Felix looked at him. "If I do wear one can you please judge it?" Felix asked. Blush dusted across Hyunjin's face as he cleared his throat. "Of course." He said. "Thanks Hyunjinnie!" Felix said smiling. Hyunjin turned to Felix after hearing the nickname. Hyunjin smiled slightly.

"We can start tomorrow." Felix said. "Tomorrow? You sound like some movie director." Hyunjin said. "Yeah well if I want to keep the account active I need to see if skirts fit me." Felix said. "You don't have to just wear skirts, it can be shorts as well or jeans." Hyunjin said. "All of them." Felix giggled. "Alright fine." Hyunjin said.

"Imma head home alright Hyunjinnie I'll talk to you later." Felix said. "Alright see you later." Hyunjin said as he waved. All of a sudden his phone went off.

New Message from @ suhoe !!

suhoe
Did you get him yet?

hyunholic
No not yet
be patient.

————————————————————
TUESDAY @ 8:23 AM
————————————————————

HOTTIE THOTTIE 👑

hyunholic
Lix, are you ready to go
to the clothing store?

pixielix
Yeah I'm ready
give me a minute.

change HOTTIE THOTTIE 👑's Name to HYUNJINNIE 🌸?
Yes or No?

————————————————————

HYUNJINNIE 🌸

pixielix
Okay done

hyunholic
What did you do?

pixielix
Nothing ^^

hyunholic
Aish Fine we
should go now.
I'll meet you at the
fountain.

pixielix
Okay see you
there Hyunjinnie!

————————————————————

Hyunjin sat at the fountain on his phone. Felix walked over to Hyunjin. "Hyunjinnnniieeee." Felix whined. "Ah?" Hyunjin said as he removed his eyes from the screen to looked at the blonde haired Australian male.

"Are you Ready?" Felix asked. "Of course Let's Go." Hyunjin tried to catch up with Felix who was running everywhere around the whole store. "Felix Wait!" Hyunjin yelled.

They eventually stopped at the female attire. "What colors would you like to have with the attire?" Hyunjin asked. "Pastel or light colors." Felix answered. "Easy follow me." Hyunjin said, of course he felt weird judging Felix's attire but he is the one that came up with this idea.

Hyunjin felt slightly uncomfortable doing this but he was doing for his hunger satisfaction, he was so close and he was also doing it because Felix asked for it and at that time he just couldn't leave Felix alone who knows what type of guys would think of him as a fuck toy?

Hyunjin noticed a few outfits and looked at Felix's body type seeing it might work well. "Try these." Hyunjin said as he and Felix made their way to the changing rooms.

Felix quickly changed into the attire. Felix looked at himself in the mirror. "I look cute." He giggled. Felix walked out. "Jinnie?" Felix said. "How do I look?" Felix asked. Hyunjin looked up his eyes widening as blush dusted across his now red cheeks. "God damn." He whispered. "You look.....great Lix." He managed to get the words out without saying anything out of the ordinary.

"You could probably post that outfit just make sure not to reveal your face your hyung's would kill you then me." Hyunjin said. "Alright!" Felix said as he went back in the changing room to post the outfit.

@ pixielix made a new post!

45k likes pixielix popping off with the pastel ~ 🌷comments turned off !

45k likes
pixielix popping off with the pastel ~ 🌷
comments turned off !

————————————————————

Hyunjin gripped his phone as he saw what Felix posted. "I don't know if I can stay here and do this." Hyunjin whispered. So In the end Hyunjin and Felix picked out a few other outfits for Felix to wear.

"Alright let's head back now Jinnie!" Felix said. Hyunjin nodded. They ordered the outfits and unlucky for Hyunjin Felix decided to wear one of them. "Felix not in public! What if your hyung's see you!?" Hyunjin exclaimed. "Well I could be anyone." Felix said. "Aish I can't even stop you." Hyunjin said. "I'll be right back I need to grab something." Hyunjin said.

"Alright I'll stay here." Felix said. "You sure?" Hyunjin asked. Felix nodded. "Alright if anything happens come get me." Hyunjin said. "Alright!" Felix said smiling.

Hyunjin rushed into an empty changing room and pulled out his phone to call Suho. "Hello?" Hyunjin said. "Done yet?" Suho asked. "No I swear I'm close." Hyunjin said. "Fine fine but you better hurry the fuck up." Suho hissed. "Okay okay." Hyunjin said.

Felix hummed as he waited for Hyunjin to get back. Unfortunately Changbin noticed Felix. "Is that...Felix?" Changbin said squinting. Changbin's Eyes widened when he realized it was. He walked over. "Felix?" Changbin said. "Oh hi Binnie!" Felix said. "What are you wearing?" Changbin asked. "A skirt why?" Felix asked as well. "It's that weird?" Changbin asked when In reality Changbin thought it was kinda hot he had a crush on Felix after all.

"No it's cute, cute boys wear it that's what Hyunjinnie said." Felix chimed. There was the name again. Hyunjin. Hearing that name always made Changbin's blood burn. "Oh he did?" Changbin asked. "Yeah he did!" Felix said. "Ah I see well should we go Lix?" Changbin asked. "No I have to wait Hyunjin." Felix said. "Felix you can't just trust him like that." Changbin barked. Right at That moment Hyunjin came back noticing the scene he quickly got protective but still slightly panicked.

Hyunjin went in between the two. "Felix we should go now." Hyunjin said. "Okay Jinnie see you later Binnie Hyung!" Felix called to Changbin. Hyunjin looked back to glare at Changbin who flared back at him. "Whoever He is has to be stopped, he doesn't own Felix." Changbin hissed quietly.