IV

New Message!
5:30 PM

hyunholic
I think I need a paramedic, Lix

bbylixie
wait what? What happened
also why tf are you texting me?

hyunholic
Listen just call 911 god damn it!

bbylixie
Okay fine fine but I'm
gonna call you first so
I'll be able to know
what to tell them.

hyunholic
alright Fine Fine Just
hurry tf up.

bbylixie
What's your number?

hyunholic
Omg

bbylixie
JUST GIVE IT TO
ME BEFORE I LET
YOU FUCKINGDIE!

hyunholic
OKAY FINE geez
xxx.xxx.xxxx
————————————————————

Felix called up the number. Felix heard the voice of the male that texted him awhile ago. Felix ended up calling both him and 911 so he could make sure he didn't mess up any of the information. "Alright sir what's his address?" The Operator asked.

Felix Switched the call. "What's your address?" Felix asked. The male told him and Felix repeated it to the operator. "Okay we'll be there soon thank you." The operator said as she hung up leaving Felix on the call with the male.

"Alright I'm gonna go." The male said. "Wait!" Felix said. "Don't hang up..." Felix said softly. "Why not?" The male asked. Felix swallowed thickly. "Just stay on until they arrive I wanna make sure you make it safely." Felix said softly. "Oh alright." The male answered.

"I never got your name." Felix said. "Oh, it's Hyunjin..." the male winced and he held his side, basically what happened is that Hyunjin had went to Yoongi's and they ended up in a real fight with Hyunjin loosing.

"What about you?" Hyunjin asked. "It's Felix." Felix answered as he curled up against the wall. "Ah, your Australian?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah how'd you know?" Felix asked. "I could tell by your accent." Hyunjin answered. Felix smiled softly. "This might be a weird question considering it's like at the worst time but could we possibly be friends and start over?" Hyunjin asked. "Of course I also apologize for my rudeness you just caught me off guard." Felix said. "Ah it's okay." Hyunjin answered.

but Hyunjin wasn't gonna stop at getting his prey after all that was his goal in the beginning.

Eventually the ambulance had arrived and took Hyunjin to the hospital. Everything went well and smooth and eventually everything had calmed down.
————————————————————

2 DAYS LATER

@ woojinniek made a new post!