XIX

"I'm saying I can't live without you, Hyunjin." Felix whimpered softly, hugging him tightly. "I think.. I love you."

Hyunjin sat there frozen in shock, never would he have thought that Felix would say those three words and especially to him.

To avoid getting his feelings hurt, Felix pressed the rag on Hyunjin's wound once more, causing the raven haired male to wince in pain.

"You don't have to feel the same way.." Felix mumbled, the pain could be heard behind his voice. The younger lifted up his hand to press the rag on Hyunjin's wound again, but the other stopped him, grabbing hold of Felix's hand and tossing the rag to the side.

"Hyunjin-" Felix began, the older bringing his hand to the younger's lips and shushing him. Hyunjin, gently brought the younger down so he was on his back.

"You know what the difference between then and now is?" Hyunjin asked, hovering over the younger. Felix shook his head, gasping softly when the older grabbed his hand and brought it up to his bare chest. "You think I don't know what I want," He spoke, exhaling shakily, "but this time I'm sober. I know what I want." Letting go of Felix's hand, he transferred it to the younger's cheek.

"What do you want?" Felix asked quietly.

Hyunjin leaned down near the younger's ear, his voice toned down to a whisper, "I want you." He trailed his hand down to Felix's waist, securing it tightly within his hold. "But I don't want you for blood."

He drew in his breath sharply, moving his free hand so it was over Felix's head, gripping the arm of the couch. "I want you." He rasped.

Felix's breath hitched, provoking him to let out a small whine. "Hyunjin.."

"Shh..." Hyunjin hushed the younger, pressing his lips against Felix's soft ones.

Felix was taken aback when the older's lips met his own. Nonetheless, Felix pressed his lips back up against the older's. Hyunjin trailed his hand down to grip the back of Felix's thigh, earning a hum from the younger.

"I love you too, Lee Felix." Hyunjin whispered when he lifted his lips off the younger's. Felix panted softly, trying to catch his breath. "I always have, since the day I laid eyes on you." Hyunjin hummed deeply, peppering gentle kisses alongside Felix's neck.

The younger inhaled sharply, "Y..You do?" he asked nervously, earning another low hum from the older.

"Why're you nervous, darling?" the raven haired male questioned in a deep tone.

Felix swallowed thickly, "Physical affection makes me nervous." he replied. The older chuckled, reaching for Felix's arms and bringing them to snake around Hyunjin's neck comfortably.

Hyunjin smiled slightly, "You don't need to be nervous, precious." he hushed, resting his free hand to grip the arm of the couch again. "I won't hurt you, I would never forgive myself if I had." his eyes softened as they met the younger's, "Hurting you would make me the very thing I don't want to be.." he murmured, loud enough for Felix to hear.

Felix's heart started to pound loudly in his chest, "What would that be?" he asked in a hushed reply, prolonging eye contact with the older.

Hyunjin's breath hitched and he moved his hand so it was cupping the younger's cheek lovingly, "A monster." he mumbled shakily.

The younger's hands slid to rest of either side of Hyunjin's neck, which caused the older to exhale quiveringly. "Hyunie, look at me." he said, provoking the older's eyes to meet his again. "You're not even close to being a monster. You're anything but that." Felix spoke softly, pecking the older's lips.

Hyunjin smiled when the younger pecked his lips, but then a frown was met to his face. "Then if I'm not a monster, what am I?"

"You're my boyfriend." Felix answered quite quickly, a grin reaching his face.

The words shot through Hyunjin's heart like an arrow. "Wait...c-can you say th-that again?" he asked, heat burned his face and he was shocked by the younger's words.

Felix giggled softly at the older's reaction, "I said you're my boyfriend silly." he giggled again, this time kissing the older's cheek.

Hyunjin was once again taken aback, but the younger's response and his content giggles caused him to smile widely, "Oh my god, the cutest boy just called me his boyfriend." he chuckled happily, powdering Felix's face with kisses.

"Yes I did, now quit kissing me! You're making me blush!" Felix squealed, flailing his hands and begging the other to stop kissing him all over.

Hyunjin planted a final kiss on Felix's lips, chuckling contently, "Then my love, as your official boyfriend, I'll be sure I protect you from everyone and everything that tries to hurt you." the older hummed, planting a kiss on Felix's forehead.