Y/n and Draco's love story

Y/n was the sort of girl everyone wanted to date.

She had the voice of an angel, her stunning blonde wavy hair waved in the wind and her glistening ocean blue goddess orbs sparkled with courage every time she saw a hot alpha male walk past her street.

But Y/n's life was so hard.

Her uncle abused her, her parents were dead, her best friend was dying and her other best friend had already died after being trapping in a closing elevator door when she was 0.2 seconds old. Of course, her tragic story had only happened 0.1 seconds after Y/n and so that made Y/n's life so much harder.

It was a Friday evening and Y/n was walking down the street, muttering the lyrics to fight song when she heard a very seggsy voice coming from accross the street.

"You will be mine," he growled. Bad-boy Draco was such an overprotective bad-boy

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-huh?" stuttered Y/n. "Me? Aren't you...D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Draco Malfoy? 🥺"

"Yes and you will be my Slytherin Queen," he said proudly. "Just a warning, if you don't agree than I will have to slit your throat open and watch you die like your parents did..." Y/n's golden orbs held fear. What was he going to do?

"What are you doing?" Said Y/n as Draco started singing fight song and moving around the street to Y/n's house.

"I'm going to find your aboosive uncle and kill him," Draco said casually. Y/n loved him already.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait," said Y/n as she tripped over the pavement for the third time that second. She was soooo quirky.

"This isn't you, Draco, don't do this," she whispered.

Draco nodded and picked up Y/n's 2'3 inch body. He twirled her around and they started to dance to the lyrics of 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

"Oh, Draco," Y/n said. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I think I l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-love you!" Draco laughed. No reply.

And just like that was the love story between Draco and Y/n.

It was a passionate romance that had began only yesterday. 🥺

Au: Guysssss!!! I based this story off of Romeo and Juliette so props to my Bestie Shakespeare over there! Sorry you got crushed to death by an elevator.

Yeah, so Draco and Y/n are planning to get married after knowing each other for one full day which I think is so romantic of them!! 😩✨

Again, my life has been very chaotic. My enemy and my crush broke up and he says he's been secretly in love with me this entire time (Luv you too, Joshua) and my teacher's dog had recently died because my cousin ran over Poor Ben after just getting his drivers licence and yeah. Lol. I've also been invited to the funeral so Imma gonna have to travel to Afghanistan to attend the funeral but I also want to get surgery again so that's gonna happen mid-flight.

My bestie also died of cancer of R.I.P that Bestie, yayyy.

Keep y'all updated x