Harry Styles styles away because of big, handsome Draco 🤩👏🏼

Draco asserted dominance and made Harry leave the room. Oh. How Y/n missed him. She was so torn between all her lovers but now she knew Draco was the one for her.

"Drako," sighed Y/n. "Thank you for getting rid of Hairy but why...why are you with Hermione? 😭🥺✨"

"Because I want ywou," he said, embracing his inner Weeb. "I lwove you. Hairy-mione can be my mistress but you are my Queen."

"Dwako," Y/n said, having the urge to sing fight song. "This is my fight song-"

"🎵Take back my life song🎵"

"🎵My power's turned on-🎵"

"🎵Never looking back, I'll be strong-"🎵

"🎵ThhHHhHIiiIIssssssssSSssS MYYyYYyYY fIiiGgHhhHHhTtTTtTTt SSsSSssSsssOOOooOOnnNNnNgGgg!🎵"

"Wow, Y/n," said Hermione, stunned by her quirkiness. "Draco and you are perfect for each other!"

"We are," Draco agreed. They remembered that fateful day one week ago when she met Draco on the side of the street. Now, they were celebrating their one week anniversary. 

"I love you Draco," said Y/n. "Uwu."

"Now we can have a child," sighed Draco. "Hermione, come here." They started kissing.

"Dwako!" Cried Y/n. "Look at me! Look into my eyes, Draco, and tell me this isn't you! I can change you!" She cried her rainbow farty flower misty tears from her violet orbs.

"No," said Draco. "Hermione is more quirky! I want quirky children!"

Like the quirky person she was, she beat up Hairy-Mione and she died. Lol.

A/n: I can't believe Draco did that!! Wait until the wedding when they get re-married and show their love. It's soooo cute!

Draco cried in defeat and started kissing Y/n instead. 

"You're right," he whispered. "You're quirky!"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I know. Also, I'm carrying Harry's child. Lol."

A/n:

Plot twist!!!! I think you'll enjoy the drama this has to come!! Any name suggestions for the child? I think we should name it Joshua and kick it off the balcony like Baby Baka. I still hate Joshie but maybe when he gets a higher paid job as a gang leader and divorces McMinnie shooty Mcbooty Peppa bich, we can get together!!

Also, I married my chem teacher last night at the Chucky Cheese restaurant and got straight A's on my test. I think it's because I'm smart.

The baby is on the way and we're planning to move into my new husband's mansion house on the weekend!! I think my new life is going to be amazing!! I just wish Joshua were here 🥺✨