Hairy Pottah and Y/n | Part two 😍

Au: Okay so I'm now four months pregnant and I just found out Joshua cheated on me with my enemy, his ex-girlfriend.

So I based Harry in this part off Joshua because I hate him now and he's a psychopath 😒

So the children are getting my last name instead so I'm excited to have Chavette Abbie Fanfic-shit, Chavy-Innit Tabalitha Fanfic-Shit and Man-ain'thot Draco Fanfic-Shit in about five months 😍

I've also been invited to my Great-Grandma's cousin's funeral (again 😜) and so I might have an update chapter about that soon. 

Oh and me and Joshie did break up and so now I'm an emo Chav 🖤🔪😢💔👿

Y/n hesitantly agreed. They were about to accept until there was a knock at the door. 

"GO AWAY," Draco screamed. 

"Did you know that if you drown someone in salt water, they can choke on their own blood due to their lungs being teared apart and their body will never be discovered," said Ginny as she entered the room. "Your eyes can also be pecked out by the grains of salt."

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I'm meant to be more quirky," cried Y/n. "Uwu."

"That's what I'm planning to do to both of you in a minute," Ginny said calmly. "Unless I become Queen of Hogwarts."

Draco was secretly delighted at Ginny's surprise entrance. Finally he could get rid of Y/n and be supreme King of Hogwarts.

"Get out you muggle-bloody fucking bitch," said Y/n. "Drako is mine and I'm SO much more quirky!! My orbs change colour in the sunlight, my daddy is the King of Hell and my aboosive uncle is the King of all of the Pacific Ocean!!!! I'm Drako's girlfriend and I'm a weeb," said Y/n so quirkily. "UwU!"

And just like that, Y/n started singing fight song to prove her Quirkiness to Draco. Ginny was so mesmerised by Y/n's angelic voice that she died (😜) and Draco went down on one knee with the locket of Slytherin in his hands, proposing to Y/n.

"Will you-" He was cut off before there was another knock at the door.

"I'M THE CHOOSEN ONE AND I WANT Y/N AS MY HOGWARTS QUEEN," shouted Hairy Pottah at the door. He jumped over Ginny's dead body and challenged Draco to a duel.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me?" Stuttered Y/n so quirkily. Uwu.

Suddenly, Shrek also burst through the door, followed by Luna and Hermione.

"I WANT Y/N AS MY POGGERS SWAMP QUEEN," said Shrek seggxily.

 "OoH, Shrekser," said Y/n, captivated by Shrek's beauty. "I want to have green bwabbies and name them all after Bakaguo, my ex-boyfriend."

"I want Y/n, too," said Luna. 

"Ew!!" Shuddered Y/n. "Ew!! Gay people are disgusting! I'm bi but would NEVER date a girl 😋"

"AND I WANT TO KILL Y/N," suddenly, Hermione dropped dead to the floor from a surprise beam of light behind the doorway. It was Peppa Pig and her lazer car, ready to kill anyone Y/n wanted.

"Yay! Peppa my bestieeee," shrieked Y/n. "Now can you kill Draco and Harry?"

Shrek was delighted with that news. He was definatley going to be the King of the Swamp and Hogwarts now. Peppa shot her lazer at Draco and Harry, both of them dropping dead to the floor.

"I love you, Shrek 🥺," Y/n said as the monster picked her up and placed her on her throne. She was now supreme Queen of Hogwarts and no one could stop her.

"Now, let's have those bwabbies now," clapped Y/n.