19 out of 19

Shikamaru's POV

Her hand is on my dick, how is she not noticing this?!
By the next jump scare her hand was back on my arm, but I'm hard now. I need to calm down, there's no other way to get rid of it. The next jump scare was some dude wearing a dumb mask. Me and Temari laughed about it and that made me calm down but then I looked at Temari smiling at me and I remembered what I said the night before

'I'll finish this another time. I promise'

Temari was completely flustered. I saw the hickeys I gave her, she looked at me like she wanted more,like she's been waiting for this, like she was waiting for me to thrust into her, it didn't help, I got even harder.

Temari- okay what is it?

Shikamaru- nothing

Temari- do all guys like suffering in silence?

Shikamaru- I'm not suffering

Temari- then tell me what's the problem?

Shikamaru- you really wanna know, fine. You made me so hard that I can't think straight and I need to calm down so my dick would go down but I'm not calming down.

Temari froze for a moment slightly blushing

Temari- I made you hard?

Shikamaru- you were touching my dick a moment ago, but it's not your fault. I'm sorry

Temari looked down blushing. We were quiet for a moment and then she reached for my pants

Shikamaru- what are you doing?!

Temari- I brought it so I have to get rid of it, don't I?

Shikamaru- no! this is stupid, do you even know how to do these things?

Temari- I have an idea how it goes, just lay back.

Temari unzipped my pants and my dick jumped out like it was waiting for her, she was startled for a second looking at my big cock and then she started. She started by licking the top of my cock and spitting on it making sure it's wet but soon after she tried to put my whole cock inside her mouth and failed. She continued sucking my cock and I leaned back as tried my best not to moan. She kept sucking up and down and I could tell I was getting closer to cum by the second, I hate to admit it but she was good at it.

Shikamaru- y-you know... you're a l-little too g-good at this

Temari ignored me and started sucking faster making hold the seat tightly and moan. It didn't take long before I came in her mouth and all around her face.

She turned around failing to hide that she's blushing

Shikamaru- shit. wait I have water you can spit it right back out and I have some whips

*gulp*

Shikamaru- did you just-

Temari- I still want the water and whips

Me and Temari didn't talk with each other for the rest of the ride. I wanted to say something, but really what should I say 'thanks for sucking my dick'. The awkward ride was finally over.