Chapter 9 Dare...

2 weeks ago

Skeppy's POV

--

I was hanging out with my friend group at our friend's Dream's house we were just relaxing and talking. "How about we do truth or dare but spin the bottle?" Geroge pitched in. "Were not kids anymore" I said as I laughed. "Well, I'm kind of down," Dream said. Zelk agreed as well so I guess we were doing it. Dream got a water bottle as we sat in a circle. "Dude this is so stupid" I exclaimed feeling annoyed on why the hell are we doing this.

"Just watch Skeppy when the bottle lands on you we are gonna make you do something so fucking embarrassing you won't even show your face anymore" Dream said

I rolled my eyes taking that challenge as I will say 'Dare' every time the bottle lands on me. I really doubt it will though I only gonna play one round anyways.

Dream got the bottle and spun very slow as it landed it on

Me

Nice.. "Oh fuck will I guess dare, let's see what you guys can come up with" I sighed as I really thought I wouldn't be first. I see the three boys whispering as they come up with a dare. 

"Skeppy We dare You to make someone fall in love with you by the time of Dream's Halloween party and at the party, you will have to kiss that person," Geroge said

"Pfft that's easy" I said. I can literally make any girl fall in love with me.

"Not that easy. Not just anyone but Badboyhalo the one you tease and if you don't we will post the recording of your last party the truth..." Dream said.

I end up speechless "Y-Your kidding right? You guys are my friends? I wouldn't do that to you guys" I said

"Well you kind of owe Me Geroge and Zelk a favor since you spent over months at our house and you still haven't repaid us so this your repayment to us and plus we would all get a good laugh out of it and trust me you will have fun exposing him at my party"  Dream said.

I laughed as they were right I did owe them a big favor but this does seem kind of fun

"what bitch friends you guys are but I will accept it as I get expose Bad anyways so I guess it won't be as bad as it seems I just got to make him fall in love with me," I said as I shook Dream's hand as an agreement.

I still feel a bit uneasy that they have a recording of that day and they can ruin my life with just by one click.

"Wait so I only have a couple of weeks to make him fall in love with me but what happens if he doesn't like me back or doesn't kiss me the day" I said.

"Well then the video goes out to the public," Geroge said

I sighed as I got my bags read to leave "You guys could have picked any other dare but of course, you made me choose this one nice one guys fuck you and fuck all of you I thought you guys actually cared, I'll text the group chat when I get good gossip about Bad" I said as I left Dream's house slamming the door.

Dream's POV

imminently me and Geroge started laughing our ass off "I CANT WAIT UNTIL HE HAS TO KISS HIM TO THE ENTIRE SCHOOL" I said as I wheezed.

"Don't you guys think you're going a bit far? Like I know Skeppy isn't a good friend he never repays his favors and it's annoying sometimes but you know outing someone and probably outing someone else is a bit far and I don't think Bad deserves this" Zelk said

"Come on Zellkkk this would be so fun and who cares about Bad we don't even know him" I said as I flick his forehead.

"We don't know him what if he is going through something really bad and this can turn out really bad for him!" Zelk yelled as he stood up

"Can you fuck off already? Just leave Zelk" I said. Zelk sighed as he got his things and left the house.

Skeppy's POV

What am I gonna do what am I gonna do? I got my notebook as I try to write little ways for him to fall in love with me, maybe we start off as friends and I be really nice to him, and then that's when I become flirty yeah that would work what if he has a boyfriend? Oh damn it, I didn't even think of that if he does would I have to break them up? I wrote some ways for him to fall in love with me. Now how do I start?

He's always with Niki... I need to ruin their friendship and then I'll be Bad's new friend. "Yes! I'm getting somewhere I just need to get Niki away maybe I can set her up with a new friend so she can stop hanging out with Bad this is perfect!" I said to myself

I wrote in my notebook

1st Step

: Get Rid of Niki <3

----

--

Niki's Pov

"Ahhchoo" I sneezed. Hmm, my grandma always told me whenever I sneeze someone is thinking about me I wonder who?

--

Word Count 873

Yes I know this was a shorter chapter but I don't feel that good so bleh d:

Anywho happy national coming out day <3 You are valid as FUCK