Chapter 18 Target Practice

Skeppy's pov

its been a full month since the conversation with Bad, I did what he desired and did not talk to him or his friends. A lot has changed Bad is now the face of the school everyone loves him because he is a genuinely nice guy, well sometimes.

Another thing that has changed was my old crappy friend group apologized for their behavior and all of the messed up stuff they did and are no longer the popular kids they are just regular kids like how we all used to be. Teachers no longer look up to me it's been different but it's been a good difference in my opinion.

It's kind of weird how I went from being popular to just a normal human being. But I like this new restart of me it's like in a video game and you click rebirth. Sure I don't have any friends but that's my karma and I deserved it. My Uncle tried to encourage me to join a club or make new friends but suddenly making new friends are trying to make conversations is hard for me I don't know if that person hates me for what I did in the past well I can't blame them but that's the sucky part of the whole rebirth process your still the same player playing.

I did change a bit tho I let my hair grow out more another thing I had to start over I have to actually pay attention to class, Pre-Calculus has always been hard for me. I moved seats so I can sit in front and try, the tables are a two-sitter desk but of course, here I am with no partner but that's fine I don't want to sound ungrateful. 

Not even 6 minutes in I fell asleep, in math class. Great.

-

Suddenly I feel a little pat on my head it's probably my math teacher waking me up since class was over. I open my eyes to see Bad waking me up after he notice I was awake he got his stuff and left.

"Werid" 

I start getting my stuff and making my way out I wanted to thank Bad for waking me up. There he was in the hallway walking to the exit "Hey B-" Suddenly all the anxiety built on me.

"He Said don't even try and talk to him what are you doing?!"

"He doesn't want to see you right now"

I was so caught up in my head Bad was no longer there maybe it was for the best. I just walked home feeling tired and exhausted for what thought? I don't even know. There were only a couple of weeks left of school my grades are okay they're not the best but they're passing I'm not to stress about that some kid leaked the math homework answers so I'm currently living the life.

I walked in my house to see my uncle making food "Made any friends?" He asked

"Nope," I said as I always said that for the past month. "Hey kid" He stopped me as I was about to walk to my room "Yeah?" I replied. "So I was at the post office to drop off some gifts for your cousin's birthday and I was looking at the community post board and I saw they were doing summer camp like cabins, outdoor activities, swimming all that campy stuff I thought it will be a good way to talk to kids your age and do something instead of being stuck in your room for 2 months I'll give you time to think about it in the meantime I got to stuff my face with this sandwich and go pay off some bills," He said

"Alright, then I'll think about it." I said. My uncle then gave me a flyer to the camp he was talking about 

"Amethyst Mountain Camp" I read. sounds nice. Once I got to my room I open my laptop to search up this camp to see if its ass or not. From the looks of it, it looks pretty normal and the mountains look beautiful,  Maybe I should.

--

A/N

LMAO MY BAD FOR LEAVING YALL I've lost sm motivation but lmk if you want me to continue this or not, this is more for practice writing btw

Word Count 708