Chapter 20 Happy Boy

Skeppy's POV

"come on come on refresh refreshhhh" At the moment I'm quickly refreshing my web browsers to see my test scores, as a kid I would hate checking my test scores because I already knew I failed but this time I need it.

           Bouncing my leg back and forth and biting my nails never felt so alive to me I couldn't stop doing it. I looked at the time and it was exactly 11:59pm any second now.

I glance over the time and it was finally 12 I quickly refreshed the browsers and to my luck it said

"BROWSER CRASHED? HUH? HOW DID THAT.. CAN'T HAPPEN NOT AT THIS TIME AHHHHHHHH"

I facepalmed on my desk 2 times one time softly and 2nd all hard for dramatic purposes

"Ow fudge that hurt," I said while rubbing my head I closed my laptop and slowly made my way to my bed to check Instagram to see everyone's stories posting their test scores. This test shows if I pass my math class or if would I stay for another year. The grading scores where 70% and higher is an automatic passing and anything lower is a failed grade. 

There were only a couple of days left of school well the last day of school doesn't even count we just be watching movies and skipped classes it means nothing. I should probably head to bed since there's no point in trying.

(10 mins passed)

AUFHAUFHA I can't sleep this is annoying. I open my laptop back open and log back into my school account as I refresh the page finally my results were there.

"HA GET FUCKED I PASSED"

well I shouldn't be celebrating I just passed with a 70% but hey that's the highest score I got this year. I fall asleep knowing I can pass this year.

It's now the next day as it's now the last week of school, I make my way to school and I see everyone telling their senior's goodbyes I never made friends with seniors this year so it's not that bad having to let someone go.

I make it to my math class as I walk in I get a slight grin from my teacher. "What's the smile for?" I asked him dreading to know. "Well I'm proud of you, you really improved I was scared for a second I'm not going to blame you but you put in the extra credit and the effort and I'm happy for you and you should be happy for yourself." my first thought was aww that's so nice my second thought was he doubted me.

"Thanks," I said as I sit down in my seat. a couple of minutes pass by and our teacher just ends up putting some movie on, I'm not paying attention I could care less instead I'm just playing doodle jump on my phone.

I remember whenever teachers put movies on for their class those were the best days ever everyone would get in their friend groups whispering away it sounds dumb since the whole purpose is to sit still stay quiet and watch the movie but it was different sadly enough we've grown up now, now I actually got to do shit, 3 more years and I'm now an adult on my own this is going to fast I don't like it. 

Midway through playing doodel jump on my phone I get a text from my uncle 

Lucas(My uncle) 

Hey, Kiddo I know you're in class right now but I need to know if you're going to that summer camp I recommended. I know you told me to give you time to think but registration is closing and today is the last day so I need a yes or no

Yeah I'm gonna go

Perfect! I think you'll like it there. I love you and I'm happy to see you trying new things I'll talk to you when you get home so we can talk more about it

Yeah thanks again for pushing my limits lol at the time I probably hated it but now I'm thankful so thank you.

--

Shit now that I think about it I need to pack my stuff, I should probably buy new clothing and get some summer clothes instead of living in sweatpants all day and a blue hoodie.

Since this is the last week of school the days are half days usually we get out at 3:30 but they shorten it to 12:00. School went by pretty fast duh but man I don't even want to go back it's such a waste of time we're not even doing anything.

"YO im home" I yelled right when I walked into my house. I hear the Tv on so my guess is my uncle is watching something.

"Oh dang your home early I'm guessing half day?" My uncle asked. "Yeah it was" I replied 

"Nice, anywho I recommend you to start packing on Friday you will be leaving right after school I'll drop you off at the camp center, and then they're supposed to take you guys on a bus all the way up in the mountains."

"Cool" I replied while giving a thumbs up

I make my way back to my room and I start packing, I should probably pack two pairs of shoes one I don't mind getting dirty and one for casual I guess. I go under my bed to see those white shoes I used to wear every day but I don't want those I they're bad memories and I want a change, I see a shoe box as I proceed to grab it is light very as I shake the box you can hear little stuff almost as if rocks shaking around I open the box to see just a bunch of old friendship bracelets and jewelry there were also pictures. I grab the pictures to see an old picture from when I was maybe around 9 years old with my mom, I remember this day. I look at the other pictures as if they're just pictures from my childhood.

"Oh"

The next picture was a picture of me and Bad this was the day we hang out and took a picture in those little photo booths in the picture Bad has a serious face on while I'm just being a dork and making some stupid face, I also remember this day we couldn't stop talking about what was the best kids movie end of the day we came to an agreement and said Rio was the best kids movie.

I put the pictures back in the shoe box and instead of putting it back under my bed, I decided to take it with me.

--

Word count 1002

A/N

should I continue this or drop it? Do people still read fanfics? so confusedwahjdahdoiajfoafafa