Chapter 14 Hatred

Skeppy's Pov

--

"No no no Im not doing this right now," Niki said. I sighed as I saw this coming. "I know you don't want me hell I wouldn't even want myself here but just, please let me try to make it better," I said as I tried to explain to her.

"What are you even trying to do? I'm not gonna fall for it again" Niki said as she put the water can down. I reached out to the Daffodil and handed it to her.

"My mom always told me when she was still around a Daffodil was a symbol of a new start so please I'm so sorry," I said as I watched her take the flower and completely froze up in shock.

"Skeppy I know what happened to your mother and I'm so sorry what happened to her its seriously a tragic event that should not happen but that doesn't give you an excuse to treat others like how you treated me, Look ill give you like 5 minutes to explain because I got to go soon so please make it fast," She said. I gleamed in excitement.

"Look Niki you are totally right I should have not have treated you or others like that and I'm truly so sorry for that I know there's nothing I can do to get your acceptance of my apology but I feel so stupid this was the reason I hurt you but it's true when we were in 6th grade remember when we did one of those dumb love game shows and I had feelings for you back then, of course, those feelings are gone we were younger back then and I was stupid but when you rejected me I don't know why I just started a hatred for you and that's when I started picking on you with my friends and by the time I was picking on you I just forgot why I started the hatred and when I was in 7th grade I just thought it was cool to pick on you and others and it was so stupid I'm so sorry," I said. Niki was in complete shock I could tell by her face.

"Wow oh okay then I was not expecting that you truly don't know how to get a girlfriend then that explains why you've been single your entire life," Niki said

Ouch is all I could tell myself

"Look Skeppy I fully can't accept your apology but I'm grateful that you finally told me you know 3 years later but I will give you this chance to start over our friendship," Niki said. I was filled with happiness I thought this was gonna go bad but I was wrong.

"But it shouldn't be me you should be apologizing to," 

"Who?? Oh..."

--

Word Count 460