Chapter 19. 2 weeks

Skeppys pov
--
A full week has passed and I'm lowkey considering to join that camp, my uncle is right I'm literally gonna be stuck in my room bored out of my mind if I'm doing nothing.

The only problem is the making friends part I'm scared I won't be able to make friends or have anyone to talk to or just be a loner. But I'm praying to the minecraft lords it won't end up like that. Now that I realized I never really made friends they kind of made me I guess that's the truth to popularity.

I stared into the clock waiting for it to turn 3pm so I can get out of school I swear it was like a staring contest and I am not blinking.
Tick tock is all I can hear from the silence

"Alright class let's start packing up and remember it's almost the end of the year and I pushed back the date even longer so you guys can turn in your late assignments look when you guys are sophomores next year there not gonna let that pass so be thankful I'm giving you guys this extra time." My teacher said while sounding pretty exhausted

It's pretty ironic that i hate math but God damn I have mad respect for my math teacher he's probably the only reason why I'm not failing.

Finally the bell rang and before I walk out I turned in my assignments on his desk and made my way to the front door
"WAIT skeppy can we talk for a minute?" Said my math teacher. I nodded my head and made my way back.

"Sorry if it sounded like you were In trouble I promise your not I just wanted to say how proud I am of you to getting your grades up all the way. It was my idea in the middle of the school year for you to be tutored by a fellow classmate and I notice you guys didn't get along that much so I really was worried about your grades but you prove me wrong, keep it."

"Thank you" I said as a I laughed from being nervous why am i nervous? He's literally congratulating me. Finally I get my stuff and head out.

At the entrance of the school there's a little countdown for when summer starts
"2 more weeks" I mumble to myself

"I know right time gose by so fast!"

Wait a minute I know that voice anytime I hear it I turned around to see the one and only Bad with a smile on his face. I stood there in shock as I wanted to say hi to him but I was still frozen my heart dropped all the way down.

"Yea I kno- and he left" I sighed as I watch him walk away with some of his friends.

Then and finally I made my way back to my house as i saw my uncle asleep on the couch taking a nap I quickly take a picture of how ridiculous he looks for blackmail. I went up my room to see the flyer hanging on my wall, I quickly snatched it and filled it out. My uncle already filled out his parts just incase I wanted to go and look at me I am going. All I really need to do is put my signature. It's gonna be a hell of a lot of packing to do. I sighed as I quickly went downstairs and put the paper right infront of my uncle so when he wakes up he'll see it.

For some reason I'm kind of hyper right now maybe I'll go grocery shopping so my uncle doesn't have to do it. I quickly look at the friguator and look at the shopping list also know as dear lord we are running out of food. I grabbed the list and started skateboarding to the store.

Skippy penut butter hmmm where would you be. Oh have I mention i never been grocery shopping I decided I was just gonna ask an employee where they sell there peanut butter.

"I'm so sorry to bother you but do you know where the pen-"

The employee was not just some regular employee it was indeed a blond short haired girl and with the prettiest eyes ever. And who could that girl be

"Skeppy what a surprise seeing you here" Niki said

Then it hit me the last time I talked to Niki was me apologizing to her but she knew what she was doing she was just faking it because that was apart of 'the plan'
I still have no idea if she hates me feels sorry for me or any feelings to be exact.

"HI look I'm super sor-"

"Pfft dork you already apologized to me why need to apologize again?" She said

"Yeah but you were faking it for the plan remember??" I said confused

"Well yes and no I was still going with the act of I didn't know anything but what I did know was your apology was genuine and sure I don't fully accept that apology but to keep you from having anxiety we are just mutuals nothing else just mutuals." She said

Her saying that made me feel so much better I still feel really guilty for what I did to her.

"Thank you. Also by the way do you know where the peanut butter is?" I said laughing

"First time grocery shopping?" She asked

"Yes ma'am" I said

"Here let me help you"  she said as she guided me around the store
"Well first you can't just go back and forth while shopping you need to be organized and know what your getting" she said while giving me helpful tips about shopping? I don't even know at this point this is way to complicated.

"Hey sorry I'm not really the type to snoop or eavesdrop conversations but I heard you and Mr. Wilson talking about your grades and I'm happy for you I'm glad it worked out in the end," she said

"Yeah haha it's fine and thank you to be honest I had no faith in myself"

"Really?!" She exclaimed "Yeah," I said laughing. "Skeppy you are like the smartest person I know you literally aced your finals," she said still not believing me.

"Sometimes it takes a while to find motivation"

--

Word count

1070
--
I wrote this while being on vacation Jesus christ. And I wrote it on my phone my poor fingers.

Rivals to Lovers?! | Skephalo Book |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara