Army

Despite Sang-Woo's protests to the idea, Opal decides to return to the games along with Sang-Woo. He tried to convince her to stay home, telling her he would return with the money and settle both of their debts, but Opal has never been someone to willingly take money from someone else, unless she's earned it. She wouldn't take money from her father and she won't take it from Sang-Woo, if she's going to get that money, she wants to earn it. Plus she's already lived longer then she thought she would after she got her cancer diagnosis and didn't think she'd be able to afford the treatments, which she couldn't but the loan sharks who were now after her made it seem like she could.

On June 23rd, at midnight, Opal is waiting outside of her apartment, wrapped in a lavender leather jacket, making sure she had a few extra hair ties on her wrist, just in case. When the van pulls up, she gives them the password, 'Red Light, Green Light,' and gets in before being put to sleep as she had before. When she wakes up she looks around and notices he's in the same odd, almost pool like, room they had woken up in before. She climbs out of her bunk and down onto the main floor then looking to the board, noticing that only 187 people came back, meaning less that twenty made the wise decision to stay home. When she gets on to the main floor she takes off her jacket and the T-shirt underneath, when she was getting dressed before she left she had put on a high neck, fitted, teal crop top under her shirt and, just as she'd hoped, the guard who brought them in and changed them thought it was a sports bra and let it on. As she puts her jacket back on, she hears someone walking up to her and she turns to see Sang-Woo, "I was hoping you wouldn't come."

"I told you, I had to."

"You didn't have to."

"Then I wanted to."

Sang-Woo sighs before looking over Opal's outfit and since she hasn't zipper up her jacket he can see her crop top, "what are you wearing?"

"If there is a good possibility I'm gonna die in here," she looks over to him as she puts her hair up into a ponytail, "I'm gonna wear what I want while I play their stupid games."

"Don't remind me." Sang-Woo looks around and notices Gi-Hun, who is talking with player 001, "come on." Sang-Woo takes Opal by the hand before the two of them head over to Gi-Hun and the old man. As the approach Sang-Woo calls out to him, "Gi-Hun."

Gi-Hun turns to Sang-Woo and Opal, "oh, Sang-Woo."

"So you're here. I didn't think I'd see you."

Gi-Hun clicks his tongue and nods, "neither did I." He shrugs a bit, "I'm sorry," he looks to Opal, "I'm Seong Gi-Hun," he extends his hand to Opal

Opal shakes his hand, almost having to reach around Sang-Woo to each him, "I'm Opal Walton."

"So you must have been the one Sang-Woo was talking about the other day."

"Really?" Opal crosses her arms and looks over to Sang-Woo.

Sang-Woo shakes his head, becoming a bit nervous by the idea of Opal knowing he's told a friend about her, even though she was never really mentioned, "I did not."

"But you..." Gi-Hun stops upon seeing Sang-Woo's glare, "never mind. Uh, what about you mom? Did you see her?"

Sang-Woo shakes his head before lowering it. Before he can answer someone calls out to them, "hey, good sirs and ma'am," the three turn to see player 199 running up to them.

"Oh, hey. It's my angel."

"Im happy to see all of you. I hope we make it." Player 199 turns to Sang-Woo and Opal, "thank you for the bus fare, sir, and for the dinner, ma'am. It meant so much to me."