Opal

The remaining four are taken back to the bunk area. Gi-Hun is the only one who seems walked away with more then a couple scratches, but only has a cut on his arm that seems manageable with some pressure. They get back to the bunk area and Opal is wiping some blood off of Sang-Woo's face when Gi-Hun grabs his friend by the shoulder and moves him so he can see Opal, "why'd you do that?"

"Gi-Hun," Sang-Woo sighs.

"Let her answer."

"What did you expect?" Opal scoffs as she shakes her head.

"Why go up and push that guy?"

Sang-Woo scoffs, "you got lucky waiting in the back of the line. Must have forgotten how things are here. What if that guy ended up wasting our time on that step like that criminal? Would you have done nothing?"

"There were only two left. He would have moved to the next one soon."

"Yeah," Opal nods, "and then wasted more time on the last one. You saw how quickly those tiles got blown up once we made it to the end. And he could tell the tempered glass apart the whole time and he watched those poor people die."

"The only reason we made it is because he could tell the tiles apart."

"No, the only reason you're here is because I pushed him. That guy is not the reason you are still here! The reason only reason I am here is because I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get us out of here!"

"Stop with the excuses, I'm not buying it."

"What are you getting at!?" Sang-Woo steps toward Gi-Hun.

Gi-Hun squares up with his friend, "she..." he points at Opal, "is bad news. She killed that guy, just like he killed everyone by not telling them he could tell the glass apart."

"She is one of the bravest people here! She jumped onto that tile, ready to die so we could live. Jumped with no hesitation. She's better than anyone else here and she pushed him to save us."

"She still killed someone. His blood is on her hands."

"Get it together. We'll be killing everyone if we want that money. Think about it for just one second. You should be happy that there's someone who's not afraid to get her hands dirty."

"And if were me on that tile? Would you have let her push me? Would you even be mad if she did?" Gi-Hun looks toward Opal, "would you have pushed me?"

"Come on, Gi-Hun! Your life is so damn pathetic, and here's why. It's because you always gotta open your mouth and ask something idiotic. Because you're a nosy-ass idiot who's too slow to keep it shut. Someone who always has to get into trouble but somehow can't tell he's in it."

"Okay," Gi-Hun nods, "you're right, that's how I got caught up in all this. Because I was slow, crazy incompetent. Just a dimwit who lives off his mother, but you're with me in this place. Isn't that interesting? Believe what you want, but don't come crying to me when she stabs you in the back."

Gi-Hun starts to walk away and as he does Opal steps toward him, in front of Sang-Woo, "I have not come this far, to just come this far." Gi-Hun turns around and Opal raises her voice, not shouting, not yelling, but projecting, putting power behind and in her voice. "I have not come this far to just come this far. So take your judgement, your criticism, your harsh words, your disrespect and throw them at me as hard as you can," Opal puts her hands up, opening her arms and chest toward Gi-Hun for a moment before lowering them again, "because I swear that I have not come this far to just get this far and I refuse to let you make me feel bad for ensuring my own survival. Especially when it guaranteed yours."

When Opal is done with her rant, a loud alarm buzzes and the doors open before staff members walk in. There are three of them holding black boxes and a few others without anything. Those who aren't holding anything walk over to Opal and grab her. As they do, Sang-Woo tries to fight them off, "hey!" He shouts, punching one of the staff members.

To his surprise Gi-Hun tries to fight them off of Opal as well, but soon both them are forced to the ground, being held there as they struggle. Hearing Opal scream out for Sang-Woo as they drag her from the room. They then hear the woman on the PA, "player 238 eliminated." When they hear this they both stop fighting and Sang-Woo feels a coldness and almost numb wash over him.