Honeycomb

Sang-Woo tries to think of any game that they could play using melted sugar. He enters the game hall before Opal and the others, but once they enter the hall they find him. They look around the room and notice clouds are drawn on the wall, there is also a red, green and yellow fence along the wall, and in the room there is extremely large play ground equipment. "Why the hell is this playground so huge?" Gi-Hun asks his teammate, hoping they'll have some idea.

"Maybe it has something to do with the next game?" Opal shrugs and looks up to Sang-Woo confused.

Then the woman on the PA begins an announcement, "players, welcome to the second game. We will begin shortly."

"Hey," Gi-Hun glances back to Sang-Woo, "what do we think? Huh? Maybe that roundabout there? Jungle gym without falling? Huh?"

"Players before the second game begins, choose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall. Once you e chosen your shape, please stand in front of it."

"Does she mean those?" 199 points to the shapes on the far side of the room. There is a green circle, a red triangle, a yellow star and a blue umbrella.

"So, our options are circle, triangle, star, umbrella." Gi-Hun scans the far wall.

"I don't know," the old man shakes his head, "they seem very familiar."

Just then Sang-Woo realizes the game they are they playing. Whatever shape they choose they will have to carve out of a patty made of sugar, without breaking the shape. "Sang-Woo?" Opal calls out of him, reaching across herself to place a hand on the bend of his arm.

"Huh?" He looks down to her, but she is still looking over the wall.

"Do you have any ideas?" She finally looks up to him.

Sang-Woo now realizes that he has two choices to tell everyone what game they are going to play, and risk more people winning and risking the prize money or lie and claim he has no idea, while some how making sure that Opal picks the easiest shape. The triangle. Given his chooses Sang-Woo decides to lie, "not yet."

"Choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately," the woman on the PA instructs. "Choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately."

Some players begin to move to a shape, some picking the circle, some picking the triangle, and others the star or umbrella. Gi-Hun turns to Sang-Woo, "should we play this together?"

"That could be dangerous," Sang-Woo shifts a bit, "at this point, we don't know anything. I think it would put us at a disadvantage if we just choose one."

Opal nods, "isn't there a saying in investing about not putting all your eggs in one basket?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"I say we listen to him," Gi-Hun chuckles, "he was first in his class in SNU Business School. And in our home town, he was a genius. A prodigy."

"Really? Is that so?" The old man smiles over to Sang-Woo, "well then, he is an incredible guy, huh?"

"I like to thinks so," Opal smiles up to Sang-Woo.

"He's the best," Gi-Hun laughs some more. "Like Sang-Woo told us, let's all split up an take it from there, huh? Who should go where?"

Sang-Woo looks over the wall for a moment, "alright, Opal and I will go with the triangle. Even if we're gonna split up, I want her with me." He looks down to Opal, "is that okay?"

"Yeah," she nods, "that's fine with me."

"What about you?" Gi-Hun points to 199.

199 stars to make a circle with his finger, "Dayira."