In a cell

Raines pov

It had been days since I last saw the light of day. After Belos captured me he put me in this awful prison.

And right after I had reunited with the love of my life!

I missed her from the day we broke up. Or the day I broke up with her...

Ugh. And she was always so supportive! Always helping me with my anxiety attacks. Even when I didn't want to talk she sat next to me until I felt better.

And breaking up with her the thanks I gave?

No Raine, she pushed you away. It was for the best.

But was it really?

Suddenly a loud bang sounded and all the guards rushed from their stations. What was happening?

The guards were restricted! I could use this to my advantage!

I looked over at my instrument. I couldn't reach it. And it was too dark to find anything that could get me out!

Suddenly there was a loud think and the sounds stopped.

Fwoosh

A single torch lit up my solitary confinement.

The dim flicker lit up a harpy face. They had a cute smirk and fluffy grey hair.

My heart flutters. Whoever it was, they were my exact type..

No Raine! Your loyal to Eda! I slapped my forehead. I was so stupid! Even if the person had come to rescue me at my darkest hour my heart would remain loyal.

             To be continued...