Music

Raines pov

"Yes. Play me music." Kind said decidedly. 

"Alright king." I smiled, scratching behind his ears.

"Aaa yes keep doing that too." King yawned.

"I can do both." I chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." He mumbled. I gave him one More head pat and then pulled out my violin. 

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎻

"Wow that sounds beautiful!" Someone said, poking their head into the room. 

"Hey luz." Eda smiled, "Raine this is luz the human. luz, this is Raine whispers." 

"Oh I know you." Luz looked me up and down, "your the one eda was talking about in her di-" Luz glanced at eda "yeaaaa, anywayyyyyy, what are you doing here?" 

"Oh you know..." I replied, "just got busted out of prison.." 

"Ooh Eda sure is great at busting people out, I've seen her in action." Luz grinned before giving me a sharp nudge "a real catch if you ask me." 

"Ok Luz I think it's time for you to go to bed." Eda blushed. "Look, king is already asleep." 

"Okey edaaa." Luz said, entering the room, but not before giving me a not-so-subtle wink.

I looked over at eda, who was sitting in the chair across from me. The clock ticking in the background became increasingly loud.

"Ahem.." eda coughed, "you want some apple blood?" 

"Sure..." As eda was in the kitchen I took a second to organize my thoughts. Ok Raine you can do this. Just thank her for rescuing you or something. 

"Here ya go." Eda said, handing me a tall glass. "I think it's about time we had a talk." 

___________________________________

Edit- i fixed the spelling mostly