The kids

Edas pov

"Eda are you ok?" Raine asked, coming up behind me.

"Well yes, but no?" I replied, looking back off into the distance. "My kids dont know where i am raine. Luz should be back from her sleepover by now, hooty- well i dont think he cares all that much, and king will be worried sick."

"Then go Eda." Raine said, giving me a gentle nudge.

"Really?"

"as much as i hate you being out in the open again i relize it would be worse to keep you from them."

I smiled, "Ill be back before you know im gone."

"You can do this Eda." Raine offered me a weak grin, "I belive in you."

I nodded as i transformed into harpy eda and unfurled my wings. "Later Rainbow"

It was a realtivly short flight and a half hour later i was on the doorstep of my house. or what was left of it.

"Luz? King? Hooty?" I asked, looking around as an edge of panic crept into my voice. "Hello?"

I shuddered as i stepped through the broken door. Hooty was not in his usual placein the door, but there was a chance he was in the backpack somwhere else.

rustle rustle

"whos there?" I asked, feathers standing up.

The echo mouse scurried out of some rubble and out a broken window.

My stomache rumbled. nope. This was not the time.

Where are they? I thought, rummaging through the damage. Were they taken? Ugh how could i have let this happen!

My kids were probably dead or worse.

This feeling, it was worse then the owl curse had ever done to me.

"Luz! King! Hooty!" I yelled into the wreakage.

Sudely a muffled hoot came from the trapdoor in the kitchen

"hooty!" I sighed with relif, opening the door.

"Eda!" Luz cried, fliging herself into my arms. kind jumped off and curled up in my hair.

"HOOT!"

The wind was knocked out of me as hooty slammed me to the ground in a crushing hug.

"I was so worried hoot hoot. We though belos got you but then a group of gaurds raided looking for you."

"Thank goodness you hid." I sighed.

"No were going to make a run for it but a nice man named steve said it would be easier to help us if we stayed put." Hooty cried.

"Yor- youre crushing me" i wheezed.

"sorry hoot hoot." Hooty said, lifting himself back up.

"Eda where were you?" Luz said, helping me up.

"Ill fill you in later kid. Right now were going to the hidout. The day of unity is in a few days and who knows when the gaurds will be back." I said, walking everyone outside. "

Luz looked up at me her face was scared an worried.

"Its going to be ok kid." I pulled her into another hug, "We have each other and now raine too."

Luz nodded and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Ok Eda."

*bonus*

Raines pov

The last thing i needed to think about was how hot eda was but here i am.

she looked amazing as she was- but as a harpy? Its been less then five minutes since she left but i already miss seeing her.

"Raine wipe that look off your face and come help make supper." Darius said, punching me in the arm.

___________________________________

I hath given you a longer chapter bc its been a while.

Luv yalls :P