Risk

(flashback)

Raines pov

someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Eda?

no. it wasn't eda, it was a coven gaurd.

I froze.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

the gaurd beconed me to follow them

"no!"

the gaurd pointed at eda. "A spy heard you and Eda want to try resque your little friends. Well Belos has a message. And its not good."

I looked down and after a breath i followed the gaurd into the woods.

After walking a few yards into the forest the gaurd pulled out a crumpled note.

"To Raine, if you want your precious Eda to live, bring her to me TODAY and return to working as a coven head. Your crew will also be spared and treated well in the confines of the prision. However, if you fail to comply we have her location. At dusk we will hunt her down and kill her on the spot. Wouldent it be a shame if the death of the owl lady was your fault, as well as the death of your crew."

"Well?" The gaurd asked.

"I- Ill bring her in." I said, biting back tears, "Now leave." Titan why was this happening?

"Who goes there?" I heard Eda shout.

I took a breath and teleprted behind her.

"Im right here Eda." I said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Raine are you ok?" You look worried. Eda said, touching my face gently.

'"Im fine Eda we should go. I just had to clear somthing up." I lied.

"Alright then, are you ready rainbow?" Eda asked, giving me a nudge.

"I- Yes... Wait Eda, im worried, we shouldnt do this." I gulped, Maybe if i convinced her to flee she would be safe from belos.

"Why? Our plan is basically foolproof." She protested.

"Eda please, just get away from here i dont want to hurt you." I said urgently. Trying to warn her subtly because i had a sneaking suspicion the coven gaurd was still watching.

"Raine whatever had gotten into you?" Eda asked. "Look there nothing you can do to talk me out of this. I know our plan will work, as long as were together"

"Eda..." I sighed, "fine."

If belos breakes his promise not to hurt her ill fucking kill him.

I with a sigh i nodded.

i hope can forgive me for what im about to do.

Im sorry eda, im so so sorry. . .