XVII

Felix tussled in the rope, he whined faintly, his wrists cloaked in pain from struggling against the rope. In less than a minute he was already sobbing. Choking on his tears, a husky voice hushed his cries. "You're restrained and gagged there's no way you can call for help or move...I'm sorry it had to be this way, mortal." Suho spoke, Felix continued choking on his tears, anger and concern building up inside of his body. Felix attempted to speak through his tears but he ended up choking again. "I already told you, trying anything is useless." Suho said, snickering at the younger's attempts.

Xiumin walked in, looking Felix up and down. "Hmm...he looks appetizing." Xiumin chuckled softly, Suho looked at him. "Scrawny too..it appears Hyun already bit him.." Suho mentioned, forcefully tilting Felix's neck to expose the bite mark Hyunjin left, Xiumin looked at it, groaning out of displeasure. "So that's what they did last night." Xiumin whispered, glancing back at the helpless boys face, his tears drenching the thick blindfold around his eyes. "Well mortal.. we may have to drain you of your blood if we wanna take what's left.." Xiumin smirked, which caused Felix's sobs to increase. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie did I scare you?~" Xiumin teased, a smirk forming on his face. "Why won't you leave me alone.." Felix whined, battling against the restraints.

"We need that blood of yours..it's so..unique." Xiumin said. "Put it appears we may not need it...Hyunjin already bit you...not sure if you knew he was a-" Felix cut him off, "Vampire." Felix mumbled. "How long have you known?" Suho asked. "Since the beginning." Felix whispered, swallowing thickly. "May I ask how?" Xiumin chimed in. "His behavior around me..it wasn't normal. Then..when he thought I didn't notice...... I saw his fangs on our first "date" together." Felix mumbled softly.

Xiumin was amused, walking out of the room. "Oh, we'll be back mortal. We need to take care of something." Suho smirked, following Xiumin.

Felix broke down into helpless sobs again, struggling harshly against the restraints. Felix could feel the warm liquid trickle down his wrists. He stopped. Felix couldn't hurt himself anymore he may break his wrists off if he continued. Although, the pain was too unbearable for the blonde to suppress his helpless cries.

Felix was about to throw himself down to the floor when he felt a pair a hands on his shoulders. Felix started to sob again, he was terrified and he missed Hyunjin, but a familiar voice stopped his weeps. "It's okay Lixie.. I'm here to help you." Felix's blindfold and gag was removed from his mouth to reveal a pair of red eyes and the recognizable face of- "Jeongin?"

———————————————————————

Hyunjin bared his fangs, snarling at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "You know... it's adorable how you protect him. Yet, so sad how you couldn't protect him this time." Kyungsoo pouted unsympathetically, teasing Hyunjin who was chained against a wall. "I said DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM." Hyunjin hissed harshly. "Oh you really think we'd listen Hyune?" Baekhyun chimed in. "His blood is too good to be wasted to you." Baekhyun said sternly. "Besides..you wouldn't have drained him of it anyways...you "love him" too much." Baekhyun mocked.

"You're weak hyunjin..face it. You were strong before you met him...but love makes you weaker. Mortals and Immortals aren't supposed to be together Hyunjin. EVER." Baekhyun scoffed. "It just doesn't work like that, dear." Baekhyun teased, smirking. "And...don't worry..you'll definitely see him tonight." Baekhyun paused. "You'll just see him die." Baekhyun smirked, walking out of the room with the blaring sound of Hyunjin's curses.

———————————————————————

"INNIE?!" Felix gasped. Jeongin covered his mouth and placed a finger over his own mouth. "Shhh...you don't want them to hear us." Jeongin whispered, he walked over to the restraints, undoing them. "C'mon lets go find your loverboy." Jeongin whispered holding his hand out for Felix to take, which Felix accepted.