"Next Class"

******  STAR'S POV  ******

Honestly i don't know what I should do.  I got up from his lap and walked to the door. "Yes sir I will" and walked off to my next class. I was late and couldn't believe my eyes. What the actual fuck. I looked at Taurus so confused. I suddenly feel stupid for writing that note. I walked to an empty seat and sat down. I didn't have any friends in most of my classes so I sat there bored. "Hey could I borrow a pencil" a girl said to me I was kinda confused when I saw her she looked different from most of the girls. I handed her a pencil I had in my purse and wrote down some notes I had missed. "Ms. Johnson welcome although your late ill let it slid cause professor Aston told me he held you back a little" he smirked as he said it and I was dumbfounded. I blushed so hard and the girl whispered "wink and you'll win him over." I was shocked at first but then I winked at him. He groaned and tried to play it off with a throat clearing.

Class went by smoothly I found out the girl name was crystal she seemed fun and open which I totally needed. I wanted to know more about province A and she seemed to know a lot.

"Wanna go get lunch at a restaurant on campus" Crystal asked and I nodded. I took out my phone and texted Kara to tell her we were going to the restaurant on campus for lunch and she replied heart emoji. Typical.

We headed there after professor Taurus class since classes aren't long we can have 2 lunches if we choose or we can study. I haven't eaten so I'm starving. As I walked into the restaurant I felt really tensed and I didn't know why. Until I looked and saw not 1 or 2 but 3 handsome guys who were all my roomates and I was so confused. Did they all work here I wanted to confront them but i didn't. I just hope they didn't notice me.

Crystal made a big scene when the host tried to seat us. "Can you please get us a bigger table we have friends coming" I felt so embarrassed but that was Crystal.  "Yes I'm so sorry ill get a bigger one" Crystal smiled and we waited. The only big table was the one right next to my roomates table.

~AUSTIN'S POV~
I haven't had star in my class yet but I can't wait till I do. The boys make her seem so interesting. But I didn't know cause I only met her briefly. We headed to the restaurant where we Normally eat at. We sat down and I was calm until I noticed Crystal coming this way. I knew she and star would be coming together. Crystal is me and Aston's cousin. The boys haven't noticed shes here yet until Crystal made a big scene for nothing. "Can you please get us a bigger table we have friends coming" at least she said please I guess. Aston chuckled at star's embarrassed face then we all did. The only big table was right next to us and our chuckling stopped.

They sat down and other people did show up. Two guys for Crystal and one girl. Stars friend was one boy one girl who seemed to be a couple. "So star  how is your first day at the college." Star just looked at Kara and they both started laughing like how Aston said they do. It was like music to my ears when I heard star laugh.

**Sorry if the chapters are long its just im really detailed so yea. **