Unexpected

~Taurus Pov~

We've been at home missing star its been 6 months since we've seen her. She's in a coma and the doctor said she's doing better. She lost one of the 4 kids she was having and now she's having triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy.

My phone ranged while I was in class. "Hello, Mr. Thompson starletta has woke up and currently is screaming at us she doesn't remember anything" a nurse said. I hung up and texted the others the news and rushed to the hospital. I went to her wing and sat down outside her door and waited for the boys. A doctor walked out her room.

~Star's Pov~

"Starletta im doctor Flores are you in any pain" I shook my head no. She left and I was alone. I don't remember  much but all I remember is these 3 handsome guys and that I'm pregnant maybe when I see them it'll trigger my memories.

The door opened and in came 3 dudes. They were my dudes. I remembered them but anything before them I don't. "Princess how are you do you remember us" Aston asked. "Of course I do and I remember my 4 babies well 3 now but I still love them." A different doctor came in "hello I'm doctor Flores here with your dosage." "Your not doctor Flores cause she just came in and what dosage they can't stick me cause I'm pregnant."[ I'm guessing she hasn't seen the boys cause she tried to grab me and was thrown across the room. "Who sent you" Austin roared. It was very sexy but I just bit my tongue. "Your enemy wants her and those babies dead who do you think put her in the coma my boss sent someone to kill her but it failed" the fake doctor said then the door opened again and guards came in a took her away. "Kill her" Taurus said. I don't know why but hearing them like this is a complete turn on.

The real doctor Flores came back in "mama you will give birth sometime next week so try to do sexual activities to help get you kicking" she winked and then glanced over at the boys. After she left I got dressed letting the boys sleep. I signed my discharge papers then headed back to the room."guys time to get up I can go home" they all jumped up. We got to the car but only after the media bombed us like a lot of people where saying names I remember Melissa Johsnon, Christian Johnson then someone said mafia. I was definitely going to look it up later. This was just so unexpected.