Unexpected Turn

~Star's pov~

She woke up in so much pain she couldn't bear it. She didn't know what was going on but it was hurting so much. "Ahhh" she woke up screaming and crying. The guys came running to Taurus room. "What's wrong love" "really bad pains guys I don't know what's going on but please I can't move" Aston removed the cover and we saw the bed was soaked. "Is she giving birth" she didn't quite understand what was going on with her. Her body was so sore and weak she passed out.

Ashton's pov
Seeing her pass out in his arms kinda brought him back to the time on his past.

~Flashback~
His little sister and mother were outside with him. Austin and His father were inside the house playing darts. Ashton seen the car pull up and yelled for his father. "father there's a random black car outside" he said. His sister and mother were to close to the car and when the window went down it showed that the person had a gun and be shot both Julianna and Liliana. Ashton ran over to them not caring if he was shot. Holding on to them as they said there finally goodbye. From that day forward he promised to never let anyone die in his arms again.

~Starletta's Pov~
She didn't know how long she was out but she jumped up worried "Where am i, What happened to me?" she asked. Looking around the room no one was in it so she got up and walked out the room to see All three of her boys holding a baby "Who's babies are those" she inquired looking at them weirdly. "These are our children Starletta" austin said "You gave birth while being passed out which we don't know how that's possible but you're lucky" Taurus added. She looked at the three babies in their arms "I was pregnant with twins though" she was utterly confused and looked at them. Ashton stood up holding the only boy in his arms "You were pregnant with three just she was hidden under these two little ones." She listened as if she understood but she didn't.

~Ashton's Pov~
Seeing her confused expression the boys and i hurray into laughter causing her to roll her eyes at us. "So we have two girls and one boy" I nodded at her question "Taurus and i want you to name the girls but we already named the boy" Austin said shyly. "We named him Mateo the name you wanted for him" Taurus spoke and she smiled brightly. "Liliana and Viviana" she said and i felt as if my heart was going to burst.  "Liliana like your mothers name and Viviana cause it's a symbol of Julianna" she said. The boys all looked at her and we were shocked. We never even told her our parents name. "How did you know" I asked her, "i was in a coma but i'm not death Ashton i heard the stories and everything and that truly made me find hope so you guys didn't lose me." With what she said i shed real tears not holding back and we all went into her room so she could hold all three of them.

*Heyyyyy i'm back to writing this book. Let me know how you guys are liking it cause in the next couple of chapters we will finally see what Starletta is really made of. She's been soft for too long.*