Confessions

~Star's pov

I sat down in class everyone staring at me. Kara and her bf broke up 2 months ago so her and Crystal just been filling me in on all I've missed. Aston walks into the class and winks at me. "Professor Aston is so fine I'd be lucky to have him in my bed" Some girl said causing me to look at her. "Who TF is that" I asked Kara "oh that's Samantha she's new to the school but don't mess with her she's already the most popular girl here" "girl bye anyways she needs to know her place." "Professor Aston I'm not feeling well can I go rest" I said with a smirk hoping Aston caught on. "Baby go lay in our bed in the office" he said that grew gasps from the class. "She's dating the professor" "at least it's not illegal since she's grown and technically they knew each other before she came here." "Yes he's my boyfriend and the father of my children now can I go" I rolled my eyes and walked to his office. Instead of going in I go to the library and do some research.

Melissa and Christan Johnson died in an horrible house fire that I was supposed to be in as well but someone got me out. Reading the articles kinda helped me understand a little more.
My name is Starletta Nicole Johnson and I'm heir to the Mafia throne. The boys new and never told me. Something doesn't add up who would try to kill my parents and I but turn around and save me unless I wasn't supposed to be home so I was an unsuspected guest. I need the guys.

I walked back to his office and when I got in all Three of them were here waiting. "I thought you were tired" Aston said "no fuck that where were you" Austin said and I looked at him. "I'm sorry I went to the library to.do some research on my parents and come to find out they died in a house fire and they were in a Mafia and you guys knew" I started crying finally letting everything sink in. They tried to comfort me but I pushed them away.

"Starletta your parents didn't die in a house fire that's just the excuse they told the press but your parents died from being shot. Your parents had you in the room sleep with headphones so you didn't here. We don't know how you got out when the fire started but you did." Aston said clearing his throat then Taurus spoke "sorry princess we thought that if we kept it from you it'd keep you safe from the people who want to rule the Mafia but you have to claim it." "What would happen if I don't" "All hell would break loose and the bloodline will be messed all the way up."

"So you guys confess to knowing and not telling me but why tell me now" I asked. "Because we didn't know you or if you were the actual one until it was too late we are so sorry princess." I looked at all three of them and smiled. "I guess I'll make an exception but please don't hide anything from me again" they all spoke "we won't."

That night I slept alone but ended up going into Taurus room.