"Understanding us"

~Star's Pov
I woke up and looked at the time and it was 7:40 in the morning so I got up showered and when I got out I put on a cute white lace skirt and a blue lace short with a white little jacket. I headed downstairs and saw the boys playing a game on the T.V. so I watched from a distance until I heard one of their stomachs growl.

"Anyone hungry" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Yes" the boys said at the same time. I started cooking eggs, cheese grits, and bacon. Something simple since it was breakfast time. "Breakfast ready"

~Aston's Pov

Star had made us Breakfast now that was so sweet of her. I knew I'd like her. After reading her background I feel kinda bad for her she went threw hell and managed to stay a virgin im shocked. "Thank you for the delicious breakfast little one" she smiled at us and then started to do the dishes.

The boys and I went back to the couch and waited on her. I got a call so I answered it. "We found a surrogate for you. She sent in an application two days ago and she's  perfect for you. She's 18 years old today actually." I put her on speaker "thank you ma'am tell me more about the surrogate please". "Her name is Starletta Johsnon shes in college at the moment, doesn't have family records, just moved to province A and is willing to give you a child" I was shocked. I hung up after telling her we will take her.We heard a glass plate fall and I looked up and went into the kitchen. Star was cut up badly and crying. "Princess whats wrong cime here" I picked her up sat her down on the couch. Taurus got a first aid kid and we bandaged her up.

We all sat on the couch. She finally stopped crying. "I found out about the company before I moved here and sent my application the day I came here. I didn't know you guys were looking for a surrogate" she said and we nodded. "Its okay and today is your birthday little one how come we didn't know" Austin said and she frowned. "Princess you have to trust us to understand us" she nodded.

~Star's Pov~

"Its not important that's why" I went to my room. I'm going to be their surrogate. Great add it to the list. They are my roomates, professors, the boys I like, and now I'm their surrogate. Wow great birthday already. There was a soft knock at the door. "Princess me and the boys are heading out need or want anything" I shook my head no and he left.