Unfortunate Memories

~Aston's Pov~

After we got her home we noticed her belly. Well I've been noticed. Everyday we visited her and I saw the growth. "Hey everyone in the living room" and everyone went there. Star wobbled to the couch and Taurus helped her. "So star can you tell us what your remember"

"I remember coming here but everything before that I can't really seem to recall has my best friend Kara called or Crystal" she said. "Well we are going to help you remember and yes they want to see you when your ready" she nodded after Taurus said. "We have a surprise for you. Follow me" I helped her up and we walked to the room next to hers. We had them redecorate the house.

~Star's Pov~

I walked into the nursery and it was beautiful. Their was a girl side and a boy side. "This is for when they are babies we now this is their room for when they are older" I followed them to two doors. The first one was a girls room. Two big beds and two desks with chairs to match. I love their room it was painted pink and purple just like mine except half and half one side is pink the other is purple. The boy room was a sea green and it was beautiful. The bed was big but had alot of boy features added to it.

I held my stomach and smiled. "I love it and I know they will love it." I felt a kick and the boys looked at me. "Come feel all of you" they rushed over to feel as more kicks came. "The doctor said I should give birth next week and to help I should be more sexual active and exercise more but I want to go to school tomorrow is that okay." Austin spoke "ofc you can go to school love and only if your comfortable with the sexual activities cause we can help you" I smirked and said "I'm very comfortable and lately little bit turned on by the little things." They smiled wickedly and started walking to a room i never saw before. I followed and they opened the door. "This will be our room for when we have group activities are you ready princess" I nodded.

I started feeling more comfortable around them. I noticed even when I was in a coma that they came everyday and aston would keep me up to date about everything that has happened to them. We walked in and I was gently set on the edge of the bed. The boys took off their clothes and all their attention was on me. Taurus ate me out, Austin made hickeys and Aston was busy beating my doonies down to notice that I was kissing Austin. They switched and I came a lot. Talk about pregnant women are horny. They are right but I'm only horny for my men.

After I couldn't stop thinking about the media so I went to my room and did research. I looked up Melissa and Christian Johnson and I saw them. I looked like them. There was that mafia word and I learned they were the king and queen of the provinces here. The only picture of them with a baby was when I was 5 standing outside a huge mansion my mom was standing on my left and dad was on my right. What i didn't understand was what happened. I read an article that said province E over took my parents and killed them. James and someone more powerful but ill find out more.