16

Y/N POV:

The next morning, I woke up to Jimin snuggled up to me, his arms wrapped around me and tiny snores escaping his lips.  I knew he was frustrated about falling asleep so easily last night, but I was telling him the truth when I said how precious these moments were to me.  Knowing he was comfortable and resting well made me happy, happy enough that I would prefer that to anything else.  Although I knew I needed to get up, I let myself enjoy the feeling of being in his arms, being held so tightly to him.

Pulling back a little, I giggled when he let out a whine and tugged me closer to him.  Stroking his soft hair, I leaned in and kissed his cheek.  "Come on baby.  You have to get up too.  You have a busy schedule today."

Jimin's eyes slowly opened, a sleepy smile on his beautiful face.  "Good morning my Noona."  His voice was husky with sleep and I wanted nothing more than to strip him down and keep him right there in my bed, but I knew there was not enough time.  He leaned forward to kiss me and I turned, giving him my cheek.

At his pout, I laughed.  "Nuh uh.  Not until I brush my teeth." 

Sighing, Jimin reluctantly released me.  "Okay.  Come on.  Let's brush teeth so I can kiss you nice."

Sitting up, I stretched my arms, squeaking when Jimin tickled my bare side where my shirt had lifted up.  Turning to him, I gave him a teasing frown.  "Hey.  Not cool."

Laughing, Jimin sat up and wrapped his arm around me, his sleep-mussed hair falling in his eyes.  He brushed it back automatically and I wondered again if he knew how effortlessly sexy the simple gesture was.  But then again, everything Jimin did was either cute or sexy.  Except talking with food in his mouth.  Since I grew up in the US, that was one of the things my parents taught me not to do, but I understood it was different in other parts of the world.  It definitely wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Standing up, I headed into the bathroom.  I had just started brushing my teeth when Jimin appeared beside me.  He grabbed his toothbrush and catching my eye in the mirror, he winked at me, a gesture that always made my knees weak for him.  We stood there in companionable silence and I couldn't help but think how much I would love to see this every day, be by his side like this.  I knew with tours coming up, it wouldn't always be possible, but the idea of being with him on a more permanent basis was something I wanted.

I rinsed out my mouth and set my toothbrush in the cup, turning to leave the bathroom, but was stopped by a hand to my wrist.  Jimin shook his head then finished brushing his teeth, his fingers holding onto my arm.  He rinsed his mouth then turned to me.

"Told you I wanted to kiss you nice." Jimin's eyes were darker than usual and he pulled me into his arms, attaching his lips to mine.  My hands immediately went around his neck to tangle in his silky hair and when I tugged the strands gently, he moaned into my mouth.  When his lips parted, I slid my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Without detaching his lips from mine, Jimin lifted me in his arms and set me up on top of the bathroom counter then moved to stand between my legs.  He cupped my cheeks between his palms and continued to kiss me.  Needing to breathe, I pulled back for a moment, barely able to take in any oxygen before he was capturing my lips again.  His arms wrapped around me tightly, holding me to his firm chest and I let myself get lost in him.  After a moment he pulled back and I recognized the look in his eyes.  Now that he was awake, there was no way I could refuse him.

Jimin lifted me off the counter and moved us into my bedroom, laying us back down on the bed.  He gave me a smug smile that was quickly erased when his phone rang.  I could see from the look on his face that he wanted to ignore it but I gave him a reassuring smile.  "It's okay baby.  Answer it."