48

Jimin POV:

Patting my pocket to double check that my surprise was still there, I let myself into the apartment and called out for my beautiful fiancé. "Noona? I'm home."

A noise from the kitchen caught my attention and the love of my life appeared in the doorway, a smile on her pretty lips. "Hey baby. How was your day?"

Opening my arms, I grinned when she moved quickly into them, resting her head on my chest. "It was good. Busy but good. Finishing up some things for the trip to the US next week." The Grammy Awards were a little more than a week away and our flight was leaving in just a week. We were supposed to fly out Friday morning, arriving in the US that evening. A long flight, but I was excited for the trip, excited to perform for ARMY again, for the fans that had been waiting so long to see us again.

As Y/N held me close, I couldn't help but feel lucky. I was worried that she had been angry with me for paying off the resort, the bakery, and the flower shop last week, but she hadn't shown any type of frustration. I knew she was a little disappointed that I hadn't allowed her to pay for anything, but I really wanted to take care of it all, really wanted to give her the wedding of her dreams, the one that she deserved.

Pulling back, I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, moving mine against hers. I swiped my tongue over them, slipping it in between her lips when she parted them, deepening the kiss. Her arms came around her neck and I tugged her even closer to me. After a moment, I pulled back, knowing how easily it would be to take things even further. Pecking her nose, I gave her a smile. "I have a surprise for you."

Y/N's eyes narrowed a little at me, the look on her face suspicious. "What... what kind of surprise?"

Shaking my head, I laughed. "Not that kind of surprise Noona." Leaning down, I looked into her eyes, a smug smile on my face. "Unless you want that kind of surprise." Y/N's cheeks flushed and I laughed again. Keeping one arm around her, I shoved my hand into the pocket of my hoodie and pulled out a small blue box.

Looking down at the box then back up at me, Y/N's eyebrows rose in curiosity. "What... what is this?"

"Open it up and look." Y/N hesitated but then took the box, carefully flipping open the lid. Inside was a pair of earrings, pretty gold ones with simple teardrop opals, hanging from a simple diamond base. "Um... they... these match the necklace my mother gave you. I had them made for you."

Y/N's eyes went teary and, for a moment, I thought she hated them, but the smile on her face said otherwise. "They are so beautiful. I love them and I love you so much."

The words melted my heart and I pulled her back into my arms, kissing her lips gently again. "I love you my Noona and I want to spoil you. To give you the world."

Brushing my hair back from my face, Y/N gave me a smile that lit up the entire room, lit up my entire world. "You don't need to spoil me baby. I have you and that's all I could ever want."

Knowing she was sincere, I swept her up into my arms. "You're all I want too and right now? I really want you. How long can dinner wait?"

Y/N laughed then wrapped her arms around me, kissing the side of my neck, almost making me stumble at the feel of her lips on me. "It can wait long enough."

***

"You are really good at distracting me. You know that right?" Collapsing next to Y/N, I wiped my sweaty face and tried to get my breathing together. Her words made me laugh out loud and I looked over at her.

"I distract you?" Leaning up on one arm, I bent over her, loving the flush on her cheeks, the sheen of perspiration on her own forehead and the slight heaving of her chest. "How do I distract you Noona?"