17

Y/N POV:

At a quarter to eight, a soft knock on my door had me rushing over to open it.  Jimin's words from earlier had me worried, even though he said it was nothing bad.  Anytime the words 'we need to talk' come out of someone's mouth, my initial reaction is to worry.  Taking a deep breath, I pulled the door open.  Jimin was standing there, wearing his usual mask and beanie.  Without a word, he stepped into the flat, pushing the door shut behind him with his foot and tugging me into his arms as he pulled off his mask.  "Hello my Noona."  His eyes were soft and in an instant, his lips were on mine.

My worries from earlier fled my mind as he kissed me.  His incredibly soft lips moved against my own and when he pulled me flush against his hard chest, I couldn't stop the slight gasp that left my lips.  He took advantage of my parted lips to slip his tongue in my mouth, ravaging my lips with his own.  My hands went to his hair, yanking his beanie off in the process.  I carded my fingers through the dark strands, gently tugging and he moaned against my lips.  The sound went straight through me and I wanted nothing more than him, right then and there.

Still kissing me, Jimin tugged me towards the couch then pushed me down onto it before climbing on top of me, his leg settling in between mien.  He moved his lips to my neck and I dropped my head back, giving him better access.  "I love you.  I love you so much.  You're so beautiful."  Jimin's words were mumbled against my skin as he moved down my neck to my collarbone.  "I want to mark you so everyone knows your mine."  Trailing kisses down, he stopped right below above where my bra started and at first his lips were gentle against my skin, but turned harsh, leaving a sting behind that I knew would leave a mark.

Lifting his head, Jimin looked at the mark on my skin then pressed a gentle kiss to it.  His eyes met mine and I could see the look of pride in them, the pride at knowing he marked me, even if he couldn't show the world I was his, at least he knew it was there.  "I love you Jimin."  

Jimin's eyes turned soft at my words and he captured my lips again with his, this time sweet and gentle.  As he continued to kiss me, I let myself get lost in him, in the feel of his weight settled on me, his lips on mine, his scent surrounding me, a scent that smelled like beaches and clean laundry, something that was entirely intoxicating and a scent I loved.

Pulling back a little, I touched his cheek gently.  "Hi baby."

His cheeks turning red, Jimin slowly sat up, pulling me up to sit next to him.  "Sorry.  I want to kiss you so bad.  I did not mean to attack you like that."

Running a hand through his silky hair, I leaned over and kissed his plump cheek.  "Oh baby. It's perfectly okay.  I... I like it when you do that."

His smile turning smug, Jimin raised an eyebrow at me.  "Oh really?  That good to know."

Pointing towards the bag on the table, I gestured for him to open them.  "I ordered dinner."

Jimin checked the bags then turned to me, his eyes filled with happiness.  "You so good to me.  You order my favorite."

Nodding, I grinned.  "I did.  I know you had a busy schedule today so I wanted to do something nice for you."

His eyes turning dark, Jimin turned back to me and tugged me into his arms.  "You always do nice things for me.  Now I want to do nice things to you."  Knowing the look in his eyes, I pulled back a little.

"As much as I like that idea, I want you to eat first.  Please?"  I gave him what I hoped was a cute smile, but I knew I couldn't pull it off nearly as well as he could.

Jimin laughed, his eyes turning to slits.  "You're so cute my Noona so I will eat for you then do nice things to you."

Nodding in agreement, I stood to go get drinks.  I could hear Jimin digging into the bags and when I came back into the room, he had a dumpling between his teeth and was opening up the container of noodles.  He looked up at me, his eyes going wide in embarrassment and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his cute expression.  "You're fine baby.  Eat."