Epilogue

Y/N POV:

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I paced back and forth in the little room of the resort, trying to pull myself together.

"Girl calm down! You're going to start sweating and ruin that perfectly done makeup! Chill the heck out!" My best friend placed her hands on my shoulders, stopping me in my tracks.

"But I'm so nervous! What if I get up there and he decides to change his mind? What if I trip? What if I forget my vows? What if...?"

She gave me a gentle shake. "Stop. Everything is going to be fine. You look beautiful, your vows are perfect and you're going to marry Park Jimin, the man who loves you more than anything. It's going to be great."

Nodding my head, I tried to control my breathing, knowing deep down that she was right, that things were going to be fine. Taking a deep breath, I sat down on the padded bench, twisting my engagement ring nervously. "I... I just love him so much and I can't believe this is really happening."

Sitting down next to me, she wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It is happening. You're going to marry the love of your life. Your dad is here to walk you down the aisle and pretty soon, you will get to say you are Jimin's wife."

The words Jimin's wife sent a rush of excitement crashing over me. Only in my wildest dreams had I ever thought I would one day call myself that. When I had first been introduced to BTS, I had instantly been drawn to Jimin. His beautiful smile, the way his eyes crinkled, the candy floss tone to his voice, just everything. He was perfect. At least in my eyes.  I had never believed I would actually meet him so to now know that I was going to be his wife was a little surreal.

A soft knock on the door had me looking up to see Jungkook peeking his head in the room, one hand covering his eyes. "Noona? You decent?"

Letting out a laugh, I nodded my head. "Yes Jungkook. You're safe."

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and stepped further into the room. "Good." He moved to stand in front of me and when I stood up, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Oh my god! You... you look stunning! Jimin-hyung is going to lose his mind when he sees you."

Touched by his words, I couldn't stop the heat that flooded my cheeks. "Thank you. Is... is he ready?" My voice was shakier than I had planned, my nerves clearly showing.

Giving me a reassuring smile, Jungkook took my hands and squeezed them gently. "He sent me over here to make sure you didn't run away. He's just as nervous as you are."

Jungkook's words helped to calm the nervousness in my heart and I felt the last of my tension begin to dissipate. "Well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

Swiping a hand over his forehead, Jungkook let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. "That's good to know."
We both laughed and he leaned in to kiss my cheek. "You really do look beautiful and I'm so happy for you to join our family."

"Thanks Jungkookie." I ruffled his dark hair, making him whine in protest.

Turning to my best friend, he gave her a smile. "Make sure she gets there on time. Jimin-hyung is already nervous enough. If she's late, he might lose it."

"Don't worry. She will be." She winked at him conspiratorially, making him laugh. Wishing me luck and telling me he would see me soon, Jungkook squeezed my hands one more time then exited the room. "Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook just kissed your cheek! Why do you get to be so lucky?"

I laughed at her over exaggerated tone then hugged her. "Hey. Don't be too upset. You get to have Kim Taehyung walk you down the aisle." Wanting to give me a fancy American wedding, Jimin had insisted on all the traditions that going along with it, including choosing Taehyung as his best man. When I told my best friend about it and asked her to be my maid of honor, she insisted that I was the best friend in the world.