↬့◗Thoma | BFF ◑

Random

Random

Going out with him is the happiest day of my life

Sparkling pair of green eyes is all I see in this busy city of Inazuma, children playing around with him, yes him, my bestfriend the charming, handsome looking guy Thoma

Sparkling pair of green eyes is all I see in this busy city of Inazuma, children playing around with him, yes him, my bestfriend the charming, handsome looking guy Thoma. The afternoon sun light make him shining than ever, his well built body, his perfect jawline, his smile, his nose, everything about him it's just perfect.

"Y/n ?" I woke up from my thoughts and he standing in front of me.

"What ?" He just smile and I feel little fingers touch my leg and my dress, so I look down to find three children with one female and two male smiling bright at me.

"Stay away from me." I said coldly, the children suddenly run to Thoma and hug him.

"She's evil !" The female child said, I swear to Archon I want to slap that face 🙂 sorry, I just don't like children.

"She's nice." Thoma said, I look at him and he look at me.

"She's the kindest person I ever met once you close to her, she's the best." I look away because I felt my face heating up.

I gulp and walk away to a giant tree but he follows me.

"What ?" I turn to look at him.

"C'mon children are not that bad." He look at me.
"Tch." I click my tounge and continue to walk outside Inazuma city.

"C'mon ice queen, let's melt you up !" He grab my wrist and force me to run with him. We head back to Inazuma city in front of the tea house.

"Wait here, I have something for you." I sit outside the tea house with a dog while waiting for him. I feel something heavy on my lap.

"Ayaka cooked these." I look at the plate on my lap filled with sakura mochi.

"Woah, my favorite !" I take a bite of one sakura mochi and it taste really good.

"So what are we gonna do ?" I shrugged my shoulder while eating my third mochi.

"Let's go to Ayaka ? Is she busy ?" Thoma sigh and nodded, too bad three of us always play together and pretty much do everything together.

"She said there's something she need to do with Kujou Sara." Kujou Sara....I never really like her, it's not that she's annoying or something but her personality and my personality didn't match, if I meet her in some occasion well....we would clash in a bad way so yeah, we're avoiding each other.

Thoma suddenly stood up and stretch his right hand signaling for me to accept it and I did.

"Let's end the day just both of us, shall we ?" I rolled my eyes playfully and yeah we decided to hangout together.

__

So much things we did together, we visit a shrine, we helped a kid who lost his mother and we cleaned some properties in the tea house, we watered the plants and I learned how to stitch from him.

We ended the day with laughter, too bad Ayaka couldn't come with us it'll be more fun when she's with us.

"Thank you Thoma." He smiled at me and poke my cheek.

"The ice has melt huh ? I hit the back of his head but not that hard and earn a laugh from him.

"Anytime ice queen, anytime."

__

BAD NEWS, I didn't get Childe 🙂 so yeah I cried yesterday for like an hour bcs I want him so bad but oh well, I will keep summoning until I get him