chapter 1

Mikey he wake up and see them Infront of him .

Mikey : what * cold * .

Sanzu : the clothes boss  and you only have girl clothes left and we will help you take a shower  . They nod .

Mikey : hm * cold * he get up and walk in the bathroom the onther following him * .

Mikey : * get in the bathtub * .

ran , rindou : warm water or cold water boss .

Mikey : warm * cold * .

they nod and take a shower for Mikey then sanzu touch Mikey ear .

Mikey : nya * look back and do a dead eye at sanzu * don't touch my ear * cold * .

Sanzu : yes boss * blush * .

Rin ,rindou, kakuchou ,Koko: * blush * .

After finish take a shower for Mikey they put Mikey clothes on him Mikey don't care is they see he just don't care anything anymore he already lost everything .

The clothes .

Mikey : short * cold *

Mikey : short * cold * .

They say : you only have this clothes left boss * lie * .

Mikey : hmm . * Walk out  left them in the bathroom * .

They say : ugh we really can't control anymore but how will we get boss to obey us .

* They all think * .

Koko :we will kidnapped  takemichi don't boss like him right * smirked * .

Rin, rindou ,sanzu,kaku: yes right * smirked * .

They say : let kidnapped him and see boss reaction * smirked and they walk out of the bathroom see Mikey sit on the couch listen to music and smoke * .

They say : boss we have something to do we will come back .

Mikey : * take his cigarettes out * hmm and nod  * smoke again * .

They all go out .

15 min later .

Sanzu come back with taiyaki and Rin, rindou  they carry takemichi and Koko ,kaku have a book and cigarettes  and they walk in and see Mikey look at him with a question face .

Sanzu ,Koko,kaku walk to Mikey and give to him .

Mikey : hmm * look at them and pull taiyaki to eat then look at Rin and rindou and say : who that guy .

They all look at each other and say : takemichi .

Mikey : hmm  * then agent up  * wait who .

They say : takemichi .

Mikey : oh * sit back down * what is he doing here anyway .

they shocked because Mikey don't have any reactions and thought maybe him just act .and say : just something to play with .