chapter 5

Bad grammar

Next day Mikey he wake up .

Mikey : * hic * it hurt * he get up a little bit a little bit and walk to the bathroom and take a shower then see a clothes in the bathroom and the latter .

Wake up and were this clothes and go to us .

Mikey : ....... * Pull the clothes and look at it and shocked think shit what the fuck they want we to were this don't they know there a bite all over my body fuck ugh I don't know what to do let just were it * .

 * Pull the clothes and look at it and shocked think shit what the fuck they want we to were this don't they know there a bite all over my body fuck ugh I don't know what to do let just were it *

He walk out and see collar on the desk and see a latter say were this

He walk out and see collar on the desk and see a latter say were this .

Mikey sigh and pick up and look at it .

Mikey : the fuck does I look like a cat to them .

He were it .

And walk out but can't walk straight because of what happened yesterday

And walk out but can't walk straight because of what happened yesterday .

Takemichi : oh you wake up * smirk * .

Mikey : *look away  and think tsk I really want to kill him *

Takemichi see Mikey look away and he look at Hanma .

Hanma he know why takemichi look at him he get up and grab Mikey and push him to seat next to takemichi .

Takemichi pull Mikey face to look at him .