chapter 3

Mikey he wake up and then see them sleep next to him he get up and go to bathroom then see himself in a mirror and shocked .

Mikey : fuck they didn't see it right he quickly take a shower and were a clothes .

And get out walk to takemichi room and see him sleep but have some beat up .

Mikey : hmm this time why they hit him so hurt * Mikey go take a bandage  and put on the desk and walk away * .

Mikey is Infront and see them still sleeping .

Mikey : It already 8 in the morning why they didn't wake up .

Mikey walk to them and wake them up but they didn't wake up then he wipser ran ear .

Mikey : wake up handsome boy * blow his ear * .

Ran : AHHH. * Turn and see Mikey  face Infront of him and Flich *  boss you awake .

Mikey : yea * then look at the other and look at ran and walk away to seat on the chair * .

Ran see Mikey look at that way and look see them sleep didn't wake up so he wake them up.

After they wake up they go take a shower and were there clothes and walk to takemichi room .

Sanzu : hey wake up.

Takemichi wake up and see them .

Ran : ugh I hate this  I ask you is mikey like you .

Takemichi : he not I'm the one that love him .

Rindou : ohhh so that why you can go now but don't let Mikey see or he will ask again .

Takemichi : what .

They say except takemichi : we love Mikey we thought he love you so we  kidnapped you so Mikey will obey us but we wrong .

Takemichi : I don't want I like Mikey I don't want to go * cold look away * .

They say except takemichi : why are you so cold .

Then takemichi turn to them and his eye change become cold even his face become cold not that innocent face anymore .

(I will change the story that Mikey he will become cold now  and Mikey will show more emotional because of the hurt and have s*X   and drug way too much you know what I mean .)

Takemichi: I'm just act to be innocent * cold * are you all love him but he mine * take two gun out of nowhere point at them .

They see him take out a gun then sanzu and ran find his gun then don't see and look at the gun takemichi have a has there name on it and shocked .

Sanzu : when did you take my gun .

takemichi :* silent * are you guy part of his harem I'm join too and hanma he love Mikey too so you can go to tell him to join your gang and I will not act anymore .