Chapter 2

In this don't have you I will do it in other chapter .

They all wake up and see Mikey is sleeping they don't want to wake him up so they get out of the bed and go take a shower and were there clothes and walk out of the room and go do there mission .

* Bang bang bang * .

Mikey : mm * put his hand on his ear * .

* Bang *

Mikey: ugh why is it so loud * get up and look at the clock  and go take shower and go to his closest and open it * .

Mikey : what the fuck why u only have a girl clothes maybe them again tsk I don't care * pick up a clothes and were it * .

* Bang bang * .

Mikey : ugh so loud it hurt my ear * were is skirt .

* He walk out of his room and go to takemichi room and open it and see takemichi get push back because of him * .

Takemichi : Mikey - kun please just let me go .

Mikey : ask them I don't know * walk away * .

Takemichi : why is he so cold now .

With mikey he go out of the house and go to the bar .

Everyone walk out of his way because they scared of him .

Mikey he go in and seat . And two people come to him.

Mikey : beer .

The the they go to get  4 glass of  beer  🍺 and one bottle of beer and give to mikey and mikey give them the money Mikey he drink all of the 4 glass and get up grab the bottle and walk out and go back then he see there someone sell taiyaki and go to buy it .

Guy I will put hanma in the harem too but he not join the bonten now but will in the future because want to see Mikey everyday .

Hanma

Same as the harem but he obsessed and  alway put a drug and do the smut with Mikey alot .

Let go to the story again .

He buy  some taiyaki eat but don't know it has a drug and he didn't see the one sell taiyaki face .

Person: you can go eat it in the house  * point at it * .

Mikey grab taiyaki and go in then see the qroup of people but he don't care .

Hanma : * smirked wipser *   you guy go I will be here alone with him * they all go out Mikey look at them but don't care and eat his taiyaki again * .

5 min later .

Mikey : * get up about to walk out then  he start heat up * hus hus * fall on the ground and put his hand pull his shirt * hot  ( the drug is too strong ). * Cry * . go hot hus .