chapter 4

/Bad grammar ./

I'm not good at writing English so sorry .

Yaoi warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like it don't look .

Don't write any hate comments because I already warning you first .

Hope you enjoy it .

After takemichi clothes the door he carry Mikey and throw him on the bed .

Mikey : * hic * .

Take grab Mikey then Mikey kick him but take didn't even hurt but he get angry and hit Mikey stomach .

Mikey : * cough * * cough * * his start to tear up * .

Take start to take of Mikey clothes and his clothes .

Mikey shock then kick take fall of the bed far away and he get up take a clothes and open the door and run and were his clothes .

Ran : hey that Mikey right .

They look at Mikey then get up and run to grab Mikey but Mikey fight back .

Mikey jump and kick them out of his way and run to the door to open it but can't .

Mikey : * run to kick the door * the fuck with this door * fall on the floor because someone grab his foot * .

Ran he grab Mikey foot and the onther come grab Mikey then Mikey see takemichi come out and look at him with a angry face * .

Mikey : let me go * pull his hand and leg away From there hand but they to strong* .

Take : give him to me .

They give Mikey to takemichi and get up to to seat on the couch again don't care about Mikey get hurt .

Take * go and grab Mikey hair and pull him in the room * .

Mikey : hurt let me go * hic * .

Takemichi :tsk grab Mikey throw him on the bed and take out a chain and put in him .

Mikey : * think shit * .

Mikey : let me go * shrugging * .

Takemichi angry and pounds Mikey stomach again then Mikey stop and cry silent take get up and take Mikey clothes and pant of and start to kiss and bite Mikey in every single place of his body but he don't bite Mikey neck .

Mikey : * hic * ahh * hic *, stop it it hurt ah *, hic * .

After he bite Mikey for 10 min .

Mikey : stop already it hurt my body * hic * and * hic * why you * hic * have to bite my leg *hic * .

Takemichi he ignored Mikey and start to take of his pant and take out his boy and put In Mikey hole and do it slowly .

Mikey : ahhh * he start to bleeding * ahhhhhh hurt stop stop it * hic * .

Takemichi : ugh can you just shut up !!!.

Mikey * flich * * hic * you mother fucker !!!.

Takemichi angry and start to kiss Mikey and do it faster .

Mikey : mmmh mm * cry * mmmm mmm * think it hurt help someone help me hic * mmmmm .

Takemichi stop kiss Mikey and start do it faster than before untill Mikey about to faith then .

Mikey : Ahhhh * close his mouth * .

Takemichi : oh did I hit a sweet spot .

Mikey look away close his mouth takemichi see that and angry start to do it faster and harder touch Mikey sweet spot .